Sand scoop recommendation

Stavr, I wish you had a distributor in the US. I want to order a scoop but am very impatient and don't want to wait 3 weeks for delivery :oldguy:
can send DHL and only 4-5 days, but delivery will cost more than the cost of the scoop ... :shock:

Coob scoop

Thanks guys for your ideas. I looked at the Borderline engineering scoops. I liked how heavy they were but they were heavy. I found a coob scoop that was 11x8 with 3/8 hex holes. The price was very good. I’ll see how it works. I will probably end up getting a borderline scoop any way because I like supporting Americian small businesses.

I have own a coob scoop for 2 years now it has held up very well, but I only hunt sandy beaches and in the water with sandy bottoms , never used it in a rocky type place, I hunt every weekend

Thanks guys for your ideas. I looked at the Borderline engineering scoops. I liked how heavy they were but they were heavy. I found a coob scoop that was 11x8 with 3/8 hex holes. The price was very good. I’ll see how it works. I will probably end up getting a borderline scoop any way because I like supporting Americian small businesses.

You will be sorry about 3/8 holes, I am, sand doesn't flow through unless it's in the water.

Back
Top Bottom