2018 is over! Check out the goodies!

DD this wrap up is so sweet .
Some major highlights this year .
Thanks for showing off and sharing with us .
,Dew

Congrats on a great year!

Thanks Jam! Your finds are crazy out of this world!

Congrats on the massive amount of silver and goodies!

Good luck to you Jak on the new year!

Beautiful wrap-up post! Lots of joyful times represented in those photos. Big congrats on passing the century mark! GL & HH in '19!

Thank you Sir!

A very fine year indeed Digger. Digging a 100 silver Coins in a year is no easy task and for that along you deserve congratulations. Digger you first with the Seated and the large cent had to be thrills, I say that as I remember mine. I hope that 2019 will again give you a great adventure. Trapper

Thanks Trap! It takes a lot of persistence, as you know lol! Its funny the seated and my first LC came from the same property. They owner of that property is a bit funny allowing somebody to detect his yard. They took down a 300 year old I think maple tree. He said yea come on over and see if there is anything where the tree once stood. I was like heck yea I will be over the next morning. I went over and couldnt believe the massive hole it left.

Didnt fine anything in that hole, so started doing circles around the tree and POW deep seated dime! First and only one ever. Shortly after pulled the LC. Amazing. I did also find a merc and of coarse wheat. I was only there about an hour and a half. So showed them everything I found and have not been allowed to hunt it again. Its weird I have known this family for 15 years and have even worked for him for a couple of years. He has his own business.

Anyhow, I appreciate the dedication you have shown in this hobby and hope you lol double your silver count this new year! No pressure No pressure!

Impressive finds! Love all the shiny, and those Largies look great!

Thanks Shine!

DD this wrap up is so sweet .
Some major highlights this year .
Thanks for showing off and sharing with us .
,Dew

Thanks Dew! grats on your great year! Love following your groups hunts!

That is a great haul for the year, congrats!!! Love all that silver and that change purse is super cool. Very nice!

Thank you! Good luck to you!

I remember that silver change purse when you posted it,,that’s really cool..You really nailed it with all the finds last year,Congrats and good luck this year.

Back
Top Bottom