3 more silver and my first holed coin!

detectorben

Elite Member
The clock is winding down on this season and I have only been out twice in the last few weeks due to weather and work. But I managed to squeeze out a few more silver and Indians from 2 parks. The holed indian head is my first one as well. I assume it was worn on a necklace or other jewelry?? Hope I get to hunt again but if not I am pleased with the season. These 2 mercs put me at 45 silver coins which is my best year to date. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!!
3b6dd70f3a28c404392baa02eba48f93.jpg
70a15c59ef5d433ff20378888a6f8ed8.jpg
f24ac3c130f4ab822f648c9871bd4389.jpg
a620288f909ac2640213ed4bff640380.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Some very nice hunting Ben. Congrats on the Merc's, the Sterling and the Indians. Also on reaching a new record on your FTY Silver Coin count. Trapper

Don't think I've ever seen an Holed IH but can't say that anymore!!!! Looks like an awesome day and Great Digs!!!!

Mike K "Ohio"

Nice finds Ben!
Thanks Tom!
Some very nice hunting Ben. Congrats on the Merc's, the Sterling and the Indians. Also on reaching a new record on your FTY Silver Coin count. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!!
Nice group of coins, and that religious pendant is awesome. Congrats on them all
Thanks!
Great job on what looks like another good outing ! [emoji106]
Thanks!
Don't think I've ever seen an Holed IH but can't say that anymore!!!! Looks like an awesome day and Great Digs!!!!

Mike K "Ohio"
Thanks! This is the first one I've seen as well. Generally people chose a little better coins I think lol.
Good pix !
Thanks Tom!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well that will date back to the 70's for sure or older!!! My grandmother was a catholic and she used to give us kids various metals and they are were sterling not the junk them make today... Awesome find my friend!!!!!

Mike K "Ohio"

Ben congrats on a great hunt, the shiney, wheats, Ihps and your first holed coin. The medal is beautiful also. As is for a lot of us the season is winding down glad to see you had your best year as I also am enjoying mine. Good luck Mark

Great finds Ben! I got a holed IHP recently too. I figure maybe they put coins on a string or something to keep from losing them? Small change was worth a whole lot more back then.

That pendant is very nice! I bet it rang pretty nice too! Congrats on a great year of silver!

Back
Top Bottom