Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Notices

Old 12-01-2019, 12:39 PM
Elite Member

Default Simplex+ Audio question.

Looking at the Simplex I read: Compatible with 2.4 GHz Nokta Makro Green Edition Wireless Headphones. So is it compatible with other 2.4 GHz headphones????

Old 12-01-2019, 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=tinsmith;3171153]Looking at the Simplex I read: Compatible with 2.4 GHz Nokta Makro Green Edition Wireless Headphones. So is it compatible with other 2.4 GHz headphones????

[/https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=278159

The link above says no.

Donít know why the link doesnít work. Try copy and paste.

Old 12-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Supporter

[QUOTE=Solong;3171266]
Originally Posted by tinsmith View post
Looking at the Simplex I read: Compatible with 2.4 GHz Nokta Makro Green Edition Wireless Headphones. So is it compatible with other 2.4 GHz headphones????

[/https://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=278159

The link above says no.

Donít know why the link doesnít work. Try copy and paste.
Hello there... let me chime in. Simplex+ is compatible with our Green Edition wireless headphones only.

We have had customers use it with other 2.4GHz wireless headphones that have both a transmitter and a receiver. However, these have not been tested on our end in terms of their performance and EMI issues.

We also offer a wireless module called the EZ Wander to which you can connect any wired headphones and use it wirelessly with the Simplex+. Hope this helps...

Old 12-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Elite Member

[QUOTE=Nokta Detectors;3171309]
Originally Posted by Solong View post

Hello there... let me chime in. Simplex+ is compatible with our Green Edition wireless headphones only.

We have had customers use it with other 2.4GHz wireless headphones that have both a transmitter and a receiver. However, these have not been tested on our end in terms of their performance and EMI issues.

We also offer a wireless module called the EZ Wander to which you can connect any wired headphones and use it wirelessly with the Simplex+. Hope this helps...
Yes that helps, thanks. The EZ wanfer sounds fun/cool. Cost?