North Carolina shore

beepsticker

Hey there everyone.
I plan to visit my daughter in Fayetteville,N.C. , between Christmas and the new year.
I would appreciate connecting with someone to set up a shore hunt. I have never hunted a beach, and would like the chance to do so.
It would be nice if it was a "known finds" spot [or close by ] (would like to get at least a little something to show for the effort)
My plans are to be in the area Dec 26-30, if that would work?
I don't know the usual weather for that time of year, but I'm hopeful that it can be possible, given temps and tides.
Thanks

I have no clue as to which beach to hunt. Never been to NC beach, and don't know how close to Fayetteville, they may be. I was hoping that someone with local-to-beaches knowledge could help out
I'm still not certain IF, I will have time and won't know for sure until after the 15th, so that may be too late to make a meet up possible.

I have no clue as to which beach to hunt. Never been to NC beach, and don't know how close to Fayetteville, they may be. I was hoping that someone with local-to-beaches knowledge could help out
I'm still not certain IF, I will have time and won't know for sure until after the 15th, so that may be too late to make a meet up possible.

Some nice beaches there to hunt. What kind of detector will you be using?

I will use my Garrett AT max, with standard 8x11 coil. I have had it for a year now. Despite all the negative stuff I see from some folks, I am quite pleased with it. I have some things that I never envisioned finding, and in places I would have never expected.

Back
Top Bottom