Catch Up Silver Report. 358 FTY

Dang it man!!!! Congrats trapper!!!! If a Silver Legend like you Sir ever puts on a class I will be fighting my way to the front of the line for sign ups!!! Congrats again!!!

Congrats adding to the huge silver total! I couldn’t even imagine getting 100 in a year let alone 358! Love that stander!

Trapper, Just an incredible year for you ! Its unreal the amount of silvers youve taken. I too am dreading the cold weather putting an end to hunting. Im headed out now in 29 degrees with wind. When it gets this cold then it becomes not fun for me anymore. Continued success to you sir.....HH !
Thank you Andy for your kind words. I understand your thought about the cold weather as I have issues with it also. Funny though it never bothers me much when I'm trapping or deer hunting. Got out today also for a "dirt church hunt with Dewsweeper and his son Bret. Just 28 degrees but light winds. We all scored Silver so that alone made the outing warmer.
Some great hunts this year Jack, congrats on the silver totals
Appreciate you reply Liam, thank you. Some really fun times for sure this year. Feel really blessed with the finds. Trapper

Great hunting update Trap👍
As far as today I had the usual good time and I thank you for the invite.

Bert crashed in our guest room last night after meeting up with friends and ended up with 3 hours of sleep this morning . 😜.
He gets upset when he misses the bus 🚌 to one of your invites but ran out of steam in the end .
Congradulations on your good day and I'm sure we will see it in your next update.
Thank you again and congratulations again on your silver and other totals climbing so nicely in these cold and snowy conditions.
, Dew

Dang it man!!!! Congrats trapper!!!! If a Silver Legend like you Sir ever puts on a class I will be fighting my way to the front of the line for sign ups!!! Congrats again!!!
Very kind words, thank you. Believe me I am no legend but just a old guy that had a plan and the time to put it into play. I did a lot of research and then made the effort to make it a success.
Congrats adding to the huge silver total! I couldn’t even imagine getting 100 in a year let alone 358! Love that stander!
Appreciate your reply Spenglure. The big numbers are there because I spent an awful lot of time participating in this hobby since my retirement. Stander's are one of my favorite coins and getting one with a date makes it better. Trapper

What a CRAZY year you have had. 400? Even Superman has his limits buddy:grin:
You should be extremely proud of what has happened hunting these places and making them cough silver that’s been missed by hundreds of hunters Trapper. I’M proud to say I know “da man”, cuz you certainly have proven that silver is out there to be found. If you work hard enough at something with the BEST EQUIPMENT ON EARTH and use your melon, almost anything is possible. The CTX is an absolutely UNREAL machine,and the results don’t lie.

Absolutely amazing year Jack! I hope you get some mild weather and get to #400!!!!!!!

Congrats on more quality finds Trapper! Hoping you can get to 400+ before the weather gets too bad!
Thank you Fred. I did get out with Dewsweeper and his Son today and came home with four. Looks like I will get a couple more hunts in this week after that we will see.
Wow - Three Fitty Eight! Heck of a great job, persistence, location and skill all working together, very nice!
Very kind words David, thank you, it is appreciated. It has been effort and time, I'm not to sure about skill but it really helps if you hunt where the possibility of Silver does exist.

Great hunting update Trap👍
As far as today I had the usual good time and I thank you for the invite.

Bert crashed in our guest room last night after meeting up with friends and ended up with 3 hours of sleep this morning . 😜.
He gets upset when he misses the bus 🚌 to one of your invites but ran out of steam in the end .
Congradulations on your good day and I'm sure we will see it in your next update.
Thank you again and congratulations again on your silver and other totals climbing so nicely in these cold and snowy conditions.
, Dew
Thanks Brad, had a great time with you and Bret today. Really glad you suggested we move to the second location. Made me happy we all dug some shine. I'm going back this morning and plan to spend a few hours there. Just hope there are a few more hunts left in this season we can all again share.
You're too close to a 400 silver season to give up now Trapper...congrats on the recent silver recoveries, especially the Stander!
I don't have any plans to give up Bruce but it is not just up to me. Still 400 seems a long way away. Mother Nature will dictate the rules going forward. Her temper may put some damper on opportunity so I just have to play the cards as they are dealt. Hit a new spot yesterday and did well, going back after this post to see if I can add more. Trapper

What a CRAZY year you have had. 400? Even Superman has his limits buddy:grin:
You should be extremely proud of what has happened hunting these places and making them cough silver that’s been missed by hundreds of hunters Trapper. I’M proud to say I know “da man”, cuz you certainly have proven that silver is out there to be found. If you work hard enough at something with the BEST EQUIPMENT ON EARTH and use your melon, almost anything is possible. The CTX is an absolutely UNREAL machine,and the results don’t lie.
Can't even think Superman, more like an Eskimo Joe in this cold Kevin. But got out yesterday with Dew's and his Son and dug four more, then today with Air Force Mike and added another three. Hope to get in another couple of hunts this week before Deer Hunt. It will come down to the weather and if I have any geddit-up left. Week from this Sunday Mike is off, maybe we all can put one last hurt on a site before Mother Nature slaps us up.
Absolutely amazing year Jack! I hope you get some mild weather and get to #400!!!!!!!
Thank you Jerry. Weather will dictate the count I'm sure.Just need some "Global Warming" for about 3 weeks. Trapper

Nice silver!
Appreciate the reply Calabash, thank you.
Congrats on some great hunting Jack. I believe you can reach 400 easily if the weather cooperates. :yes:
Thanks Ron. That is the key, the weather. It has been for very cold this week but got out for a couple of hunts and have one planned for tomorrow. Need to have some better weather over the next three weeks to stand a chance. If 400 does not come I still will be very satisfied, as this year has been more than I ever expected. Trapper

Its been a great ride and retirement hasn’t let ya down, you did what you said you wanted to do ...hunt, hunt and more hunting. I’ve been blessed to be on a large amount of your hunts and glad I have a buddy to push me, feed me..lol and share memories with. Most don’t know or understand how big this accomplishment is. All great and dandy if your using just the 3030 but we threw a NOX 800 in the mix and we needed to learn and understand it. Next year we will have more challenges as I’ll create an even more open screen experience on the Nox..and toss on a 15. That will open up everything we hit this year to new opportunities.

Love your passion and friendship buddy!!
Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its been a great ride and retirement hasn’t let ya down, you did what you said you wanted to do ...hunt, hunt and more hunting. I’ve been blessed to be on a large amount of your hunts and glad I have a buddy to push me, feed me..lol and share memories with. Most don’t know or understand how big this accomplishment is. All great and dandy if your using just the 3030 but we threw a NOX 800 in the mix and we needed to learn and understand it. Next year we will have more challenges as I’ll create an even more open screen experience on the Nox..and toss on a 15. That will open up everything we hit this year to new opportunities.

Love your passion and friendship buddy!!
Congrats again
Some very kind words Mike and they are greatly appreciated. It has been a year I truly did not imagine but one that is filled with cherished memories and fabulous rewards. Yes there has been commitment and effort, but there too a labor of love so it carried little burden. The addition of the "Nox" while trying at times pumped fresh excitement into hunts. It sure added a lot more digging to the adventures. Having great friends like you and Brad made everything even better. I am thankful for that. Oh one more thought. I have the wife's recipe for that cream cheese dip if you interested. Trapper

Some very kind words Mike and they are greatly appreciated. It has been a year I truly did not imagine but one that is filled with cherished memories and fabulous rewards. Yes there has been commitment and effort, but there too a labor of love so it carried little burden. The addition of the "Nox" while trying at times pumped fresh excitement into hunts. It sure added a lot more digging to the adventures. Having great friends like you and Brad made everything even better. I am thankful for that. Oh one more thought. I have the wife's recipe for that cream cheese dip if you interested. Trapper

That cream cheese recipe would be the icing to the cake this year. I loved that stuff. Hopefully we get a hunt in again before we are shut down. Thanks again buddy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom