I got sat down 4X...UPDATE FOUND 1 REALE, MORE SEATEDS, AND ANOTHER NUGGET ON RETURN TRIP

Soo cool

Wow loss of sleep and dreams of gold nuggets and silver coins dancing in your head!l

Made it back today and managed to pull an 1842 seated dime just a few feet from the rest. Updated my first post with info and a pic. Thank you all for looking!

Made it back today and managed to pull an 1842 seated dime just a few feet from the rest. Updated my first post with info and a pic. Thank you all for looking!

Nice work JL! Im returning to my site tomorrow and hope I can make this a competition with you! [emoji12] I just need some gold nuggets and a few more seateds!

Deus Rules!!

Nice work JL! Im returning to my site tomorrow and hope I can make this a competition with you! [emoji12] I just need some gold nuggets and a few more seateds!

Deus Rules!!

Oh man, the pressure is on!!! Hahaha. But really, I think you win...Capped, seated, and big Reales in the same hole!

My fingers and toes are crossed for you hoping you find more phenomenal big silver!

THAT DOES IT ! I'm moving Inland to the California Gold Rush section. You want to buy a house along the coast, and I'll trade you houses? :p

THAT DOES IT ! I'm moving Inland to the California Gold Rush section. You want to buy a house along the coast, and I'll trade you houses? :p

You need two houses Tom. The other one back East here where all the LC's are.

JL's finds are very incredible and a dream for any detectorist.

Only if you give up all your secret hunting grounds as part of the deal...lol

You need two houses Tom. The other one back East here where all the LC's are.

JL's finds are very incredible and a dream for any detectorist.

Thanks, it's been surreal the last couple weeks.

Major congrats Jeff!

Thanks again, Jeff. You need to come up this way sooooon!!!

This is turning into quite the haul. How far apart are all the coins? My recent spill was very close together but because of where it is located there could be more under several feet of rocks [emoji51].

Deus Rules!!

This is turning into quite the haul. How far apart are all the coins? My recent spill was very close together but because of where it is located there could be more under several feet of rocks [emoji51].

Deus Rules!!

All coins and both nuggets were pulled from a 12ft X 12ft patch of ground. Im still trying to figure out how they got dispersed. There are mining ditches that intersect right behind (see pic of the area) and maybe everything was lost/buried together prior to any mining activity, and then got tossed out when the ditch was dug?!

If I could get away with bringing in some bigger shovels, picks, and sifter I would, but the area is considered a park and sees a lot of traffic from hikers and bikers.

All coins and both nuggets were pulled from a 12ft X 12ft patch of ground. Im still trying to figure out how they got dispersed. There are mining ditches that intersect right behind (see pic of the area) and maybe everything was lost/buried together prior to any mining activity, and then got tossed out when the ditch was dug?!

If I could get away with bringing in some bigger shovels, picks, and sifter I would, but the area is considered a park and sees a lot of traffic from hikers and bikers.

Put on a yellow vest and go nuts! [emoji23] Spray paint PGE on the back and have a radio on scan, so you look real official!

Deus Rules!!

Back
Top Bottom