I am Batman!

moseng

Hey Everyone!

I recently started detecting again and doing it in a different state as well. I don't really know many places yet (winter time research ahead) other than some parks that have old signs like older houses near by, and big trees. It's been a blast getting back out and digging in the dirt!

Today I voted, then went back to a park where I had found a merc and a couple of old wheats the first time I was there. This time I was able to stay about 4 hours and got a Batman keychain(?), some clad, etc. I also got some wheats, and successfully lesched one of them! Don't worry though the clad is unharmed of course! :roll: And, in a single hole I dug up the marble and both Barbers (1905,1909)! At first I thought some kid must have lost a marble and 20 cents. But the marble seems newer like 60's, or later maybe? Don't know much about marbles, just remember we called this type a crystal. Also snagged a 1958 Rosie. So all in all nothing too glorious, but a very good day!

Attachments

• 2018-11-06_small_MJZ_4946.jpg
    2018-11-06_small_MJZ_4946.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 453
Love the barbers! And the Batman bling is cool!. Maybe off a little boys jacket.

Hey Moseng,
I've been detecting for about (6) months just down I-25 from you, in Frederick. And I have not found a single Barber. The oldest coin I've found is a Buffalo nickel, and I just found that last weekend.
Good to know someone is finding them out here.

MBV

Back
Top Bottom