XP Deus v6?

Well...my Nox has completely replaced my Deus...and no VR bs will ever convince me to by another Deus with those ear bashing tones.

Matt.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Equinox 800 Great Detector

LIghtWeight, Water proof , does salt water Beaches
wireless
Things the Deus does not have
dennis

It's not just the glasses. It can be controlled by an app on your phone. The pinpointer has VDI numbers, and can be used to dig around in the hole. The glasses are the least cool thing about it, although it would be nice to be able to swing without having to look at a screen to check VDI readings. Judging by the way it shows a track of where you've hunted, it also seems to have GPS capabilities, probably generated by your phone. It's basically a heads-up display for the detector. I just don't know if it's real...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oh, and if my translation is correct, here's some more tidbits:

--the glasses have a built in camera for recording video

--it has voice control capabilities

--display provides info about soil mineralization

--XP live chat function and a microphone to talk to your buddies

--says it's multifrequency from 1 to 100kh--though I can't tell if they are all on at the same time

--the app helps to ID finds by letting you snap a pic and searching for a match

Take my money!!!

Oh, and if my translation is correct, here's some more tidbits:

--the glasses have a built in camera for recording video

--it has voice control capabilities

--display provides info about soil mineralization

--XP live chat function and a microphone to talk to your buddies

--says it's multifrequency from 1 to 100kh--though I can't tell if they are all on at the same time

--the app helps to ID finds by letting you snap a pic and searching for a match

Take my money!!!

Im suspicious but all that would be pretty cool. Heck Id be thrilled to get multi-frequency. I love my deus but I really think theres an advantage to the multiq tech.

And yeah, a hud would be nice to have. Not sure how that contraption would work with my polarized sunglasses that I go nowhere without, but still neat. Also, pretty sure thats actually AR, not VR. lol.

Yeah, it's AR. :) I agree that multifreq would make it a no-brainier for those of us trying to decide between a Nox and a Deus (the struggle is real!). Waterproofing would help too, but I doubt this one will have it.

LIghtWeight, Water proof , does salt water Beaches
wireless
Things the Deus does not have
dennis
True that.

I know the Equinox is better at the beach but isn't the Deus lighter? Isn't it also wireless, even more so than the Equinox(I see a big fat wire on the Equinox)
What am I missing here?

Still waiting to hear how the Equinox is lighter and wireless and the Deus isn't....

Yes the Equinox is wireless and unlike the Deus it can run multiple frequencies at once AND do single frequency.

5, 10, 15, 20 & 40 kHz

Or you can choose multi-frequency (multi-IQ)

Plus it's completely waterproof so you can completely submerge it up to 15+ft.

Does the Deus like them apples?

LOL.

Matt.

Yes the Equinox is wireless and unlike the Deus it can run multiple frequencies at once AND do single frequency.

5, 10, 15, 20 & 40 kHz

LOL.

Matt.

Hmm

Wireless huh? That's odd, what is that big fat wire running from the coil to the control box on the "NOX"?? Oh and it's not lighter than the Deus, so in truth some of the claims in the post are false then? I'm sure the Deus is shaking in it's boots. LOL

5, 10, 15, 20 & 40 kHz

LOL.

Matt.

Equinox spec sheet says 10 feet, where are you getting 15+ ?

Also lightweight, maybe not. Nox is stated at 2.96 lbs, just .07 lighter than an AT Pro and very close to a full pound heavier than a deus.

Not truly wireless, anyone who says it is needs to enter a coil changing contest with a deus. I can swap coils and be swinging in less than 18 seconds.

I do not care to "bash" the nox, looks like a great machine but if you mention "apples" make sure you are comparing apples TO apples.

I love the Nox's everything EXCEPT the 'ergonomics' . For balance, weight, ease of handling etc., the Deus has it beat. But all those bells and whistles on a possible v6? Other than the improved headphone design (those behind-the-head phone just don't fit my head) and the multi frequency operation, I'm not seeing much that would improve on the current version, at least for me. I'm not seeing the point of hud glasses unless you wanted to carry the control head in your pocket. OK I can see how that might be beneficial for hunting in heavy brush, which I sometimes do. Let's see a price.

Back
Top Bottom