Excellent service from Whites

NCtoad

Forum Supporter
I have a White's TRX pinpointer that I bought 21 months ago. The other day while using it I noticed the LED didn't seem very bright and even looked a little brownish in color. So I removed the screw and took the pinpointer out of the shell. First thing I noticed was a streak of dried brown mud starting at the on/off button and running all the way down to the tip. When I looked inside the shell it looked like the rubber cover for the on/off button had leaked. This probably happened from washing it under running water. So I called White's and the lady told me to send it in and they would send me a new one. About a week later I got a brand new TRX! Now THAT'S service!

Attachments

• 20180916_171121_HDR.jpg
    20180916_171121_HDR.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 20180916_171041_HDR.jpg
    20180916_171041_HDR.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 216
That’s sweet home service :lol:

That’s cool they didn’t care that you took it apart too. Sometimes that voids warranties.

I sent my Compadre back to Tesoro last week, They got it this past Monday. Their website had instructions on sending a detector in so I just followed that. So far, they’ve had it a week and I haven’t heard anything. Not sure whether to expect it to just show up one day at the door or if I’ll get an email or anything. Kinda be nice to get some communication, but just trying to be analog about it :lol:

That’s sweet home service :lol:

That’s cool they didn’t care that you took it apart too. Sometimes that voids warranties.

I sent my Compadre back to Tesoro last week, They got it this past Monday. Their website had instructions on sending a detector in so I just followed that. So far, they’ve had it a week and I haven’t heard anything. Not sure whether to expect it to just show up one day at the door or if I’ll get an email or anything. Kinda be nice to get some communication, but just trying to be analog about it :lol:

I’d send an email or at least a call.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

I had the exact same problem with my TRX, And it was about 21 months old too. They replaced mine with a new unit as well. I think they need to make the switch rubber/gasket tighter fitting or something.

Back
Top Bottom