Possible last hunt scores a gold ring.

Dig-on

Forum Supporter
I had given up on getting out again this season. The weather looked like it was going to be too cold. I wish I would have gotten back into it earlier this year.
The overnight temp was 30, but by afternoon it had warmed up to a balmy 37. I decided that between my winter prep chores I would venture out for a quick hour of detecting. I have been running the 4” coils on my machines lately. They are just so much fun that way. I took my Eurotek Pro and the Tracker IV out this time. Started scanning around the benches on the sidelines in the girls soccer field. A few zincs and dimes here and there. Nothing special, but finds are finds. I got a light scratchy sound with the Tracker. I have the tones set to break just above nickel. Still dig the mixed pull tab signals though. I switched to all tone and down 3-4 inches popped up a nice little 10k gold ring with hearts. It was a little bent, but landed on my wife’s finger mostly round.
I’m very glad I braved he chilly wind today.
CBFF9558-DF2-B-4-BDD-B3-F8-DAAB48-D723-EC.jpg

778-A1-D3-B-8050-442-A-A5-ED-C0-A4-AFD8-DD31.jpg

Last edited:
If this is your last hunt of the year then your going into hibernation with class and a very happy wife. Congrats on the Gold ring and all the rest. Again welcome back. Trapper

Nothing like a gold ring to get the blood pumping. I was getting cold the other day and then hit a gold ring kept me warm eneough i hunted another hour before i noticed it again. Great find, hope you get 10 more just like it!

Congrats on the yellow score. I was just over your way last weekend in the Kennebunk, Biddforde area...... great scenery over there. Love it this time of year.....HH !

Back
Top Bottom