AT PRO target id scale cheat sheets?

Lynrd

I recently sold my GTP1350 and in the next month will get the AT PRO and I was wondering if anyone has made a cheat sheet the of target id scale. PRO users could post any constant numbers in this thread and after a lot of feedback we could make a cheat sheet sticky.

Well here's a quick one based on my 1 season of AT Pro experience. Soil conditions and the position of the target can affect these.
51-53 nickel
55 + or - pop tab
61 + or - pull tab
75 zinc penny
81 dime or copper penny
86-88 quarter
90-92 50 cent piece

I have hit silver rings from 65 to 94

I have hit Gold rings from 40 to 68

Well here's a quick one based on my 1 season of AT Pro experience. Soil conditions and the position of the target can affect these.
51-53 nickel
55 + or - pop tab
61 + or - pull tab
75 zinc penny
81 dime or copper penny
86-88 quarter
90-92 50 cent piece

I concur with these numbers.

50-53, nickel/war nickel
53-63, pull tabs
74-76, indian head
76-79, zinc penny
80-82, copper penny
83-85, dime
86-88, quarter
87-89, large cent
90-92, half dollar

51-53 nickel
55 + or - pop tab
61 + or - pull tab
75 zinc penny
81 dime or copper penny
86-88 quarter
90-92 50 cent piece

great informative post, BUT....

Don't wait for the perfect #. Dig anything close to them that repeats. You WILL be rewarded.
h

great informative post, BUT....

Don't wait for the perfect #. Dig anything close to them that repeats. You WILL be rewarded.
h

I'm on it my good man! :D

My 2 best Gold rings were jumpy, worthless sounding ring style pull tab signals that I'm sure were passed over by other MD'ers.

cool link

I am glad somebody has done this as big as this forum is this should make all the coins in the ground around me nervous now right?:laughing: Anyway where or who would be a good place for me to buy a AT PRO?

:thumbsup:
I am glad somebody has done this as big as this forum is this should make all the coins in the ground around me nervous now right?:laughing: Anyway where or who would be a good place for me to buy a AT PRO?

i'm north of the border eh, and bought mine locally but best place to start might be to contact some of the sponsors on here. shop around and you're bound to get a good deal. :yes:
i would also highly recommend getting a Garrett Pro Pointer if you don't already have one. sorry, i see you already have 2.:thumbsup:

I think the cheat sheet has bene up for so long now we should have all our numbers put forth and make a real nice concise numbers sheet...there are dozens of active at pro users on here that could make a nice cheat sheet...and possibly get one small enough to put the main numbers on our AT Pros for the beginners....maybe get garrett to print them in their manual..cos I know id have loved it to study when I first started going out

I think the cheat sheet has bene up for so long now we should have all our numbers put forth and make a real nice concise numbers sheet...there are dozens of active at pro users on here that could make a nice cheat sheet...and possibly get one small enough to put the main numbers on our AT Pros for the beginners....maybe get garrett to print them in their manual..cos I know id have loved it to study when I first started going out
I agree I started out with a Ace 350 and loved it bought it used for 250 bucks sold it for 300 got my GTP 1350 for 325 used and just sold it for 365 so this will be my first brand new detector in the AT PRO and going thru those machines has taught me a lot about the pin point and depth for Garrett's but the cheat sheet will make things easier and I can't wait to go back over all the places I got to hunt here in Western,Kentucky should be interesting.

You have to remember each machine maybe a few numbers off. We have compared 3 At Pros. All 3 have 1 or 2 number Variances on a few targets.

Back
Top Bottom