• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

This is how it is done with CRHing.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
Out of 2 boxes of halves, box 1 was a winner and box 2 a dud!

Box 1 contained 1 64 Ken, 5 40% Ag Kens, 1 Proof, and 2 2021 (P&D) NIFCs. First of those KT has come across. Wonder if anyone else in the Forum has even seen one??? :laughing::laughing:

Anyway, the proof is in the pics so they are given below! TC and have a great week coming up! KT has another load of firewood to pick up on Tuesday and already has the racks ready to stack it!

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 09 02 2021 1 64 Ken.JPG
    CRH 09 02 2021 1 64 Ken.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 220
  • CRH 09 02 2021 5 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 09 02 2021 5 40%Ag Kens.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 222
  • CRH 09 02 2021 1 Proof 2 2021 NIFCs P&D.JPG
    CRH 09 02 2021 1 Proof 2 2021 NIFCs P&D.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 220
That’s a sweet box there KT. What is a P&D? Two mints? Or would that be doublemint :laughing: I like the 1972 - it was a good year - my birth year :lol:

Another great hunt with limited boxes! Well done King. I have yet to come across any 2021's yet, so kudos for snagging them. Looking forward to when this "coin shortage" is over and seeing what you find on the standard 5 box a week hunt.

That’s a sweet box there KT. What is a P&D? Two mints? Or would that be doublemint :laughing: I like the 1972 - it was a good year - my birth year :lol:

Ha ha. That is one error that KT would like to see! I seems funny to me that D is always Denver, but Philadelphia may be P or no mint mark. I guess because Philadelphia was the first mint and they did not need to have a mint mark. Yep 1972 was a good year for KT also, KT was in graduate school about to finish up His formal education. Thanks, GroundSweeper!:yes:

Another great hunt with limited boxes! Well done King. I have yet to come across any 2021's yet, so kudos for snagging them. Looking forward to when this "coin shortage" is over and seeing what you find on the standard 5 box a week hunt.

KT was very surprized as He had been looking for them, but these both in the same box...makes His Majesty think our local coin dealer or a collector high graded a roll, and dumped the remainder. One is quite nice and brilliant, the other looks like it has been in circulation awhile. Thanks, Chuck B!:D

Back
Top Bottom