Replacement SHEATH for Lesche?

k2gleaner

Elite Member
***Apologies: my original title said "what" instead of "sheath". Voice-to-text didn't work so great.***

I got a Lesche late this spring. Haven't hunted this summer. When I went out the other day, I hated the sheath. Cheap. Tool doesn't slide in early, etc.

My A.M. Leonard garden knife and stiff leather sheath are much better in that regard.

Have any of you replaced the sheath on your Lesche with another? Some of you have made one with leather I believe. I don't think kydex is the answer...

Last edited:
You might sell the Lesche and grab a Whites DigMaster before they are all completely sold out. It's very comfortable to handle and has serrations on both sides.

You might sell the Lesche and grab a Whites DigMaster before they are all completely sold out. It's very comfortable to handle and has serrations on both sides.

i had one but was not a fan, blade was too thick. makes it strong but terrible to dig neatly with in stuff like clay. I use lesche because its thin and strong. i just leave all the prying and big work for my predator shovel

I imagine with a couple strips of leather, YouTube, and few rivets (or those special screw-together "rivets" they use in kydex, I might make my own.

k2gleaner

i had one but was not a fan, blade was too thick. makes it strong but terrible to dig neatly with in stuff like clay. I use lesche because its thin and strong. i just leave all the prying and big work for my predator shovel

I suppose you'd be right about that. I mainly hunt in the city where the coins are plentiful, like parking lots and parks. That's where the DigMaster really shines.

Back
Top Bottom