A slow hunt with a crazy streak of luck!

nelsondetecting

Was gridding the wet today as the targets were few and far between, and all spaced out. I haven't dug an apple watch in my entire time of detecting, until today! I was happy to check one off the bucket list and then 30 minutes later, another one! 2 years without 1 and then 2 in 30 minutes, crazy how that happens. Also dug a nice Gucci ring which I'm sure somebody is missing. As for the watches I'm going to wait to try and turn them on and then if I can get them working maybe I'll get another couple returns in this year.

Happy hunting!
eEPLruE.jpg

Was gridding the wet today as the targets were few and far between, and all spaced out. I haven't dug an apple watch in my entire time of detecting, until today! I was happy to check one off the bucket list and then 30 minutes later, another one! 2 years without 1 and then 2 in 30 minutes, crazy how that happens. Also dug a nice Gucci ring which I'm sure somebody is missing. As for the watches I'm going to wait to try and turn them on and then if I can get them working maybe I'll get another couple returns in this year.

Happy hunting!
eEPLruE.jpg

Found the owner of the series 4 and she is asking me to pay for shipping and didn't even mention a reward of any sort... Going to return it still because it's the right thing to do, but no good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Hopefully she’ll at least pay you shipping once she gets the package, very nice of you though!

Found the owner of the series 4 and she is asking me to pay for shipping and didn't even mention a reward of any sort... Going to return it still because it's the right thing to do, but no good deed goes unpunished I guess.

Nice hunting , congrats , hopefully she will send a reward or at least pay the postage . If not I would keep her address and send her a get well card just to mess with her mind a bit . :lol:

Nice hunting , congrats , hopefully she will send a reward or at least pay the postage . If not I would keep her address and send her a get well card just to mess with her mind a bit . :lol:

If she doesn't pay me for shipping I will just assume she's interested in signing up for multiple scientology newsletters. That would surely confuse her :laughing:

Nelson, thanks for taking us along. I've never found an Apple watch, that I can recall.

As for the ingrate: Hopefully the other people who replied are right : That they will send a gratitude back your way. But even if not, the majority of reparation stories end with smiles, tips, etc..... So the rarer ingrates don't keep me from trying.

Although that really sucks that the person didn't even discuss postage. I suppose that you could have told them it's available for pickup at your location.

Although that really sucks that the person didn't even discuss postage. I suppose that you could have told them it's available for pickup at your location.

They will have a long drive! They lost it on vacation a week ago. This is my first time dealing with someone ungrateful, so I find it more amusing than anything, not gonna stop me from continuing to make returns!

Great Attitude.

They will have a long drive! They lost it on vacation a week ago. This is my first time dealing with someone ungrateful, so I find it more amusing than anything, not gonna stop me from continuing to make returns!
This forum is made up of so many great people.
In jest:
It costs way too much but you could buy them a NRA membership. The NRA never stops mailing and calling to raise money.

:dingding: Apple anything is money! :gettinmoney: I have only found 2 of those for the first time this year. Awesome to find 2 on one hunt! :wow: One went to my daughter and the other one I sold.

Both times no messages were left on them for their return.

Back
Top Bottom