My friend from Helena gets his 200th SILVER for the year!

LovestheShiny!

Forum Supporter
My wife and I met my friend Jason (Nox 800) from Helena this morning. We were coming back from a trip up to the Hi-Line (Northern Montana) and met up on the way home.

Jason didn't tell me he was close to the 200 mark, as he didn't want to "jinx" the day! He ended up having a great day, with 9 silvers, including a Merc Dime that put him at 200 Shiny Coins, then even more added late in the day to the total giving him the Trifecta with Barber, Mercs and Rosies. His finds also included 2 Indian Head Cents, lots of wheat cents, and a nice STERLING Silver ring. A pretty good day for sure, congratulations Jason!

Attachments

• jason.jpg
    jason.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 239
Wow you guys in Montana are killing on the silver. Congrats to your pal on 200 fty. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark, he is doing well, I'm pretty sure he will break thru the 300 mark this year. I think only Trapper (435 Silvers if I remember correctly) found the most shiny in one year reported on the FF.

Congrats to your buddy. Wish I was detecting when I lived in Helena.

Thanks PNW! Still plenty of areas here, let me know if you come over this way!

For some of us 200 silver in a lifetime seems almost unreachable. Congrats to your buddy Jason and thanks for posting his finds for him. We're all living vicariously through your reports coming out of Big Sky country.

For some of us 200 silver in a lifetime seems almost unreachable. Congrats to your buddy Jason and thanks for posting his finds for him. We're all living vicariously through your reports coming out of Big Sky country.

Thanks Gale! Gotta get him to join the forum, he wants to but just hasn't taken the time to do it yet.

Back
Top Bottom