The Silver Dam broke, and the wagon is full this week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT has been dancing since early this afternoon....it was finally time for this to happen! :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances:

The semi-dry spell ended!

Box 1 gave up 1 64 Ken and 1 40%Ag Ken.

Box 2 was the shocker! It contained 1 Walker, 2 Bens, 2 64 Kens, AND 11 40%Ag Kens!

Totals out: 1 Walker, 2 Bens, 3 64 Kens, and 12 40%Ag Kens!

Checking coinflation silver coins value, that is $93.02 in silver scrap value for $9 face value! :shock::dingding::hi5::woot::wow2::woohoo:

And now for the photos!

Finally, Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Attachments

• CRH 11 24 2021 1 Walker, 2 Bens, 3 64 Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 24 2021 1 Walker, 2 Bens, 3 64 Kens.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 610
  • CRH 11 24 2021 12 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    CRH 11 24 2021 12 40% Ag Kens.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 582
Great haul your Highness, something to be grateful for indeed!

One of many things in Olde KingTotsalot's World!

Wow you hit the motherload! Congrats!

Steve

Thanks, stetam! This CRH reminds me of some of the early ones I did way back in 2012! There were some high dollar boxes back then, for sure! That is what convinced KT to stay with it!

Just something a little more special when I see a walker and Ben in the mix! Maybe it’s all in my head but kinda like the feeling I get with a ike vs. merc dime. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just something a little more special when I see a walker and Ben in the mix! Maybe it’s all in my head but kinda like the feeling I get with a ike vs. merc dime. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal Thanks, ugadigger, for your kind comments! KT was just one Walker short of a double trifecta this week! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

keep that bank a secret. Don't see that often.

:laughing::laughing: It’s not the bank, it is the coin supplier! KT let that info out years ago, just to quell the rumor that the company sorts out the silver before rolling the coins. It is just not true. If you can find a bank to supply you coins rolled by Loomis, then do it…start CRHing! :D:D

Back
Top Bottom