• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver in both boxes this week!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
KT got the Royal Boxes earlier this afternoon and wasted no time in going through them! Good results this week!

Box 1 - 1 64 Ken

Box 2 - 2 64 Kens, 1 40% Ag Ken.

No proofs, no NIFCs that KT needed, no goldies, or oddities, just decent solid silver coins!

Enjoy the pics! KT had fun on this one! :laughing::laughing:

Attachments

• CRH 08 19 2021 3 64 Kens.JPG
    CRH 08 19 2021 3 64 Kens.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 373
  • CRH 08 19 2021 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    CRH 08 19 2021 1 40% Ag Ken.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 363
Silver never gets old, very nice finds your majesty!

You are certainly right, cellrdwellr! Royal Thanks!

Nice finds. Halves are non-existent around me.

Steve

Sorry to hear that, stetam! Hoping for better luck for you!

Way to go KT!!

If you run out of royal storage for all that silver you can come toss a few of those in my backyard for me to find. :laughing::laughing:

If KT runs out of Royal Storage Space, He will keep that in mind, CallMeGrey! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats on some sold finds KT! Your diligence is proof that good things come to those who don’t give up
And who are rewarded for their efforts as a result !

Congrats on some sold finds KT! Your diligence is proof that good things come to those who don’t give up
And who are rewarded for their efforts as a result !

Royal Thanks for your kind comments, jkbemdavis . So long as the supply bank orders for His Majesty, and the dump bank keeps their service free for account holders, KT will persevere ! Even after several years and somewhat changing situations, KT still still enjoys CRHing and seeing those silvers accumulate! :lol::lol:

Nice work your Majesty! Glad to see your finding some Shekels to add to the Royal Coffer.

My last 2 hunts have come up zippo on Silver. I'm only allowed 2 boxes every other week.

Congrats on the 90%’ers KT, not easy to find anymore!

Royal Thanks, amc rulz! They do not seem so plentiful, but doing two boxes instead of five a week does cut down the odds.

Nice work your Majesty! Glad to see your finding some Shekels to add to the Royal Coffer.

My last 2 hunts have come up zippo on Silver. I'm only allowed 2 boxes every other week.

Royal Thanks, Chuck B! His Majesty has has a few of those zippo boxes Himself this year. Just keep at it, they are sparse but are out there!

Back
Top Bottom