• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

First Ring 92.5% Silver (925 Silver)

TripWire

Hi all,

I was into the beach patrol hunt for about an hour with my Fisher CZ-21 when I came across this nice Crisp Solid Tone. This was found just a light scrape below the surface of the sand.

This is my first major find. All my other finds have been scrap metal & clad pocket change.

https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Davids.../dp/B074PZTC4W

Can anybody give me a hip shot on what this might fetch in the "used market?"

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 316
Hi all,

I was into the beach patrol hunt for about an hour with my Fisher CZ-21 when I came across this nice Crisp Solid Tone. This was found just a light scrape below the surface of the sand.

This is my first major find. All my other finds have been scrap metal & clad pocket change.

https://www.amazon.com/Harley-Davids.../dp/B074PZTC4W

Mate that is cool!! I'd wear it.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Congrats :) As for the ring - Best to do some google image searches and find the same or similar ring and the going price. Then try sell it online for whatver you think. Don't look up the melt value for silver - too depressing :)

Congrats :) As for the ring - Best to do some google image searches and find the same or similar ring and the going price. Then try sell it online for whatver you think. Don't look up the melt value for silver - too depressing :)
X2!
Or you could try to find the scary biker dude that lost his ring before he finds you! :lol:

That is a sweet find. My Google Fu is really good but couldn't find an instance of a used one sold. Looks like you'll have to test the market.

Awesome find! People pay big bucks for Harley-Davidson licensed stuff. I bet you could get close to what that ring is selling for new.

That is a very nice HD ring. The HD info on the inside will boost the value.
I've found and sol 6 HD rings in the past year. There are lots on the market. My rule is start below msrp but price high. You can always come down, but you can never go up.

Congrats!!!

On Google and eBay "harley davidson silver men's ring" gave the following results:

$99-179 - NEW for similar men's .925 HD skull designs
$19-59 - USED for similar men's .925 HD skull designs
$2-3 - melt value (LOL)

Congrats!!!

On Google and eBay "harley davidson silver men's ring" gave the following results:

$2-3 - melt value (LOL)
Yeah, its sad what the value of silver is and I find a lot of it. I just wear it as silver looks good on me anyway. I would need at least a lb to want to cash in and that seems not worth it. Beats the heck out of finding only clad though.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the 1st of many I hope. Very nice ring! I ride a Harley but I don't wear jewelry lol guess I just don't want to loose it. Not sure what it would sell for used but I know new they are crazy high dollar just because of the name! May try Ebay if you want to sell it, I personally have never sold any of my finds but I hoard all my gold and silver from G-sales also.

hi all,

i was into the beach patrol hunt for about an hour with my fisher cz-21 when i came across this nice crisp solid tone. This was found just a light scrape below the surface of the sand.

https://www.amazon.com/harley-davids.../dp/b074pztc4w

can anybody give me a hip shot on what this might fetch in the "used market?"

awesome ring pm me a price i may be interested in buying it

Congrats!!!

$2-3 - melt value (LOL)

Not sure where you got that. The Amazon link he posted shows it sells for $499, and here is another site with the same price. That's a big difference.

Heck of a find! Wow!

Attachments

• Harley.jpg
    Harley.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom