About to start beach/water hunting. My scoop enough?

A good scoop is worth every penny. I might hunt slow but I want an extremely fast target recovery. 200.00 scoop is cheap if it saves 10 secs ea target and I believe it saves a lot more then that. HH, phil

Yeah, lifting the full bucket of wet sand is another consideration, especially when you know you got a gold ring and you don't want to lose it.

Controlling that full bucket of wet sand is important until you get a chance to drain it out in a controlled manner, even one-handed.

That's where a good assist handle is important

Attachments

• IMG_1617.JPG
    IMG_1617.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1619.JPG
    IMG_1619.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 66
The 200 for the scoop will be the cheap part . The divorce lawyer caused by me paying 200 for another accessory is where the real expense will be LOL. Now if I can sneak it in and then find her a big diamond ring I might just get away with it. What to do??????

the 200 for the scoop will be the cheap part . The divorce lawyer caused by me paying 200 for another accessory is where the real expense will be lol. Now if i can sneak it in and then find her a big diamond ring i might just get away with it. What to do??????
y.o.l.o.!!!

Back
Top Bottom