Beach Gold - a Guessing Game

Free Booze is always a good find!

Yes...yes it is...Staggering around out of doors and Drinking Booze is a true Pirate experience!...

I'm not advocating this reprehensible and irresponsible behavior, as a PSA to the young readers......just saying...Dont ever take up Golf! This only leads to ruin! Destroys many a Family and Marriage! Dangerous too! Look what happened to Tiger Woods? One minute everything is fine, and the next thing you know, your Wife is beating you over the head with a 2 iron! Unless thats your goal... :laughing:

Its far easier and more economical to lose a Wife by simply saying 'yes' when she asks if this dress makes her look fat, leave the toilet set up regularly, lounge around and dont do anything at all!...

Detecting and drinking free found booze before Sun-up is healthy and harmless for a guy and good for a Marriage!! You are out and back with a load of nice towels, possibly some jewelry, and sober by the time she wakes up! :laughing:

Attachments

• jul 7-16.jpg
    jul 7-16.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Free booze!! Curious how gold schlogger would ring up. Serious queation, I've ofted heard that the water can be more productive than the dry sand, how well does this hold true in everyone heres experience?

100% correct

I suppose it all comes downto location and how jewelery is lost. Ie. The towel flick vs wetprune fingers. I have been doing the wet since I started with a pi but I have an atpro I've been using at parks. Just curious if I could do well cutting through the trash with the pro.

Serious queation, I've ofted heard that the water can be more productive than the dry sand, how well does this hold true in everyone heres experience?

Yep..for finding lots of Gold regularly, you gotta be in the water! Specialize into a Super Subset line of skills like Scubadee if you feel compelled....Its still a huge pain hunting in the water though, lots of extra expensive gear required...a decent scoop will set you back $150 alone..thats a 6gr 14k ring just to break even on that item alone...

But yeah, the dedicated Waterbabies find lots of gold as you can see in our posts...Its still a fools errand though, about as horrible as beach sweeping!

Clad slamming holds the largest payout for the least amount of effort ROI wise, a basic rig and a screwdriver and tennis shoes, and a nail apron...knock down serious clad enough to buy an oz per year of gold... $20/hr clad slamming is not out of the question and easy to accomplish......but nobody here gives a tinkers cuss about that...:laughing:

Attachments

• dec 713-2.jpg
    dec 713-2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 78
  • jan 7-16.jpg
    jan 7-16.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 77
Yep..for finding lots of Gold regularly, you gotta be in the water! Specialize into a Super Subset line of skills like Scubadee if you feel compelled....Its still a huge pain hunting in the water though, lots of extra expensive gear required...a decent scoop will set you back $150 alone..thats a 6gr 14k ring just to break even on that item alone...

But yeah, the dedicated Waterbabies find lots of gold as you can see in our posts...Its still a fools errand though, about as horrible as beach sweeping!

Clad slamming holds the largest payout for the least amount of effort ROI wise, but nobody gives a tinkers cuss about that...
Dang mud,
My florida feet would be frozen solid. Not for the meek.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Dang mud,
My florida feet would be frozen solid. Not for the meek.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Gold is a cruel Mistress!...She has no respect for Effort, Equipment, or Intelligence!!

Her allure and consequenting fever will make a normally sane Man do unthinkable and unimaginable things!...Like climbing the Chilkoot pass in the dead of Winter....Or sailing across the Atlantic and killing a whole civilization of Aztecs..or buying a Minelab!

Choose your Metal Detecting poison wisely! ...Avoid Gold hunting!! I like hunting towels and empty cans and clad...Hunting the bycatch of other valuable lost things is the key to success today....little base hits and 'taking a walk' combine for winning results on the scoreboard...

Nobody innocent gets hurt that way...nobody gives one diddly damn! Per se per saw, Live and let Live...plus, nobody is wearing much gold anymore..

Not in the far off Future, we will be here bragging about finding Tungstens, or eyeballing a dropped plastic debit/gift card with a $2 balance available......Hell, I already do! :laughing:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom