Found a couple's wedding ring

DellrugbyPM

It was awesome, they were so happy. English as a second language spoiler alert. They thought I meant something else when I asked them if it was worth the wait.
I helped a couple working in Qatar find their wedding ring lost at Al Wakra Beach. The Gentleman is a Civil Engineer working in Qatar, and they are from Tamil Nadu.

This South Indian state, is famed for its Dravidian-style Hindu temples. In Madurai, Meenakshi Amman Temple has high ‘gopuram’ towers ornamented with colourful figures. On Pamban Island, Ramanathaswamy Temple is a pilgrimage site. The town of Kanyakumari, at India’s southernmost tip, is the site of ritual sunrises. Capital Chennai is known for beaches and landmarks.

I worked in Chennai at Tidal Park earlier in my career and found their home state to have lovely beaches, and their residents love their Gold!

The his and hers rings were 22 Karat. They waited for me at the location for about 8 hours. It was funny, I asked "was it worth the wait" and the husband thought I asked "what is the worth and weight".

Thankfully, we found the ring in 10 minutes.

I really need to buy a pin pointer!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEiWz7wsIRk&feature=youtu.be

It was a nice return. But what you really need is a sand scoop. That was brutal to watch.

Nice save, Karma.. They need to be more careful when rolling in the sand..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom