The truth about why WISCONSIN finds silver .

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Want to improve your already hot set up ?
Buy some killer B’s ! Or other proven detecting head phones.

Truth be told ... this is what the boys are running. Yes even with the Equinox.

I called Jerrman last fall to order a back up set and one my son can use with his EQ 800 when he wants to go after the deep whispers.

Jerrman Hooked me up with a smokin deal as usual 👍

Now for the shameless Plug ...
he also hooked me up with an incredible hunting belt package.
Absolutely crazy 😜.

All of our sponsors and dealers here are great reps and Without question can hook us up with the best deals on straight up proven detecting gear .
Thanks Jerr !
I wish I was a heavy hitter so folks would follow me blindly as I pimp your fine service and pricing .
But hey ... holiday gift ideas are all over the place and I think items that stand out and offer an advantage should be mentioned.
Happy hunting folks
,Dew

Attachments

• EE9C5B68-2162-46CF-9C2E-8ACB282C6443.jpg
    EE9C5B68-2162-46CF-9C2E-8ACB282C6443.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 383
  • 7E0D848C-8DDA-4890-867F-66A4D9F332E5.jpg
    7E0D848C-8DDA-4890-867F-66A4D9F332E5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Thanks for the infomercial. Just what this website doesn't need, more advertising.

Hey! It’s a shameless plug for something I am convinced makes a difference.
Run the gear you like . I’m just saying that some of the gear we decide to spend our money on actually makes a difference in hunting results.

Ya a belt doesn’t find the goods but quality headphones no matter the brand acan be a game changer .

Go ahead and get your stuff on Amazon or wherever .

I prefer the service of the dealers and sponsors of our friendly forum for support

Hunters like me who are just the average Joe. They go to bat for us if we have problems or just want to weigh a few options before we spend our money on junk .
Wish I could repay you for the 30 seconds of your life you won’t get back .

( Spammer )
Dew

They do perform really well for me as well, I’ve got the Hornets and ST models for backup. Very crisp...signal acquisition is of course important and anything that allows the user to decipher what they’re hearing better is an edge, especially in cluttered urban areas with ALL kinds of junk possible. Machines such as the e-series depend greatly on the audio to convey information, so the receiving end must be top notch. Jerry has been very good as far as sales and service, I’ve sent more than one taker that way, and will continue to do so. It can’t be easy being a dealer with all the products and expectations that go with it, I think ALL of our sponsors do a great job keeping everyone “set up”!
I’ll have to see that belt next time over to see what that’s all about...myself, I like things like that to be basic so I don’t get confused so easily.;)

Go get 'im Dew!
:popcorn:

This is what happens when I have a flock of scavenger seagulls from the Finding Nemo movie as my profile photo. 😳
Don’t make me change my profile photo.
Don’t make me ....
I’ll do it...

Attachments

• EA1A3515-49F7-4D5D-B76C-9002006A3930.jpg
    EA1A3515-49F7-4D5D-B76C-9002006A3930.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:
Hey! It’s a shameless plug for something I am convinced makes a difference.
Run the gear you like . I’m just saying that some of the gear we decide to spend our money on actually makes a difference in hunting results.

Ya a belt doesn’t find the goods but quality headphones no matter the brand acan be a game changer .

Go ahead and get your stuff on Amazon or wherever .

I prefer the service of the dealers and sponsors of our friendly forum for support

Hunters like me who are just the average Joe. They go to bat for us if we have problems or just want to weigh a few options before we spend our money on junk .
Wish I could repay you for the 30 seconds of your life you won’t get back .

( Spammer )
Dew
Pay no attention to him most of his posts are just to be the happy person he is with nothing good to say just likes to argue and !!!! on your post if he dont like it ! Thanks for the info on the gear dew .

I don't even use headphones, so spending $125 on a pair is a waste of money in my book.

I've got drawers full of coppers, colonial shoe buckles and 1700's flat buttons as proof that headphones aren't necessary.

I also have had great results using Jerry and Antique Detectors and would recommend him highly. The Killer Bee's have been what I have been using for years, at least since I got serious about digging Silver. To hear those faint deep whispers they are necessary. Congrats Dew's on the Phones along with the new Belt. Trapper

Pay no attention to him most of his posts are just to be the happy person he is with nothing good to say just likes to argue and !!!! on your post if he dont like it !

I just don't like people coming here plugging anything. If you like the Killer B headphones, great. But don't turn it into a plug for some website so you can get a good deal on your next purchase. Really lame to do that and it shouldn't be allowed.

I don't even use headphones, so spending $125 on a pair is a waste of money in my book.

I've got drawers full of coppers, colonial shoe buckles and 1700's flat buttons as proof that headphones aren't necessary.

To each his own , The boys in Europe have drawers full of roman artifacts they found without even using a detector just walking around a plowed field .
I do not need much . A trustworthy detector a pinpointer a digging tool and my killer B’s .
If I had to only pick 3 of the four I would find a stick to dig with .
If a sasquach ripped my B’s from my head and smashed them I would first call and order another pair and then run like hell .

Seriously I’d hafta have a pair on the way before I even drove home .
The rest is fluff.
So I hear ya ... but I love em .

,Dew

Pay no attention to him most of his posts are just to be the happy person he is with nothing good to say just likes to argue and !!!! on your post if he dont like it ! Thanks for the info on the gear dew .

Thanks Yoop.
I got to dig last weekend and my son called and said we should go hit the woods tomorrow and look for some unfrozen dirt.

So My soul is at rest .
My many nemesis are safe for now .
But give it a month or two into the winter freeze 🥶 and no digging and I can not imagine my mental health will be so relaxed.

Here is to ice fishing Yoop 🍻.
May your vexilar be lit up like a Christmas tree this year.
HH.
, Dew

The powers that be say you're not doing anything wrong, so I apologize. Feel free to plug anything you want here.

Ah ha! I suspected it was you who turned me over to the powers that be🤔
The hammer came down hard I hope you will know.
My little sister wouldn’t throw me under the bus like that

Well I’m not on here plugging and pimping gear day and night .

I understand your perspective and also do not want to see a ton of nonsense either.
But if you came on here and mentioned that you were getting another 5 inches of depth out of some new coil a dealer recommended and you said it worked for you and was the size of a hockey puck I sure as you know what would wanna know about it. We all love the gear we run but in the end little tricks we use can be kept secret or shared .
I might have got a pass because I do not post this kind of stuff often .
Sometimes good products and dealers need a plug when we are very satisfied with the results.

Now put a pile of some of that cool stuff you dug lately up on the finds board se we can all oooo and ahhh over them .
Just relax ,
I love a little back and forth and am not easily offended as long as I can fire back in jest . Unfortunately or fortunately the Friendly forum keeps things friendly.
Until next time

,Dew

I also have had great results using Jerry and Antique Detectors and would recommend him highly. The Killer Bee's have been what I have been using for years, at least since I got serious about digging Silver. To hear those faint deep whispers they are necessary. Congrats Dew's on the Phones along with the new Belt. Trapper

Thanks for the response Trap .
Congratulations again on the silver count this year and that sweet gold you spent all that hard dug clad on.
,Dew

They do perform really well for me as well, I’ve got the Hornets and ST models for backup. Very crisp...signal acquisition is of course important and anything that allows the user to decipher what they’re hearing better is an edge, especially in cluttered urban areas with ALL kinds of junk possible. Machines such as the e-series depend greatly on the audio to convey information, so the receiving end must be top notch. Jerry has been very good as far as sales and service, I’ve sent more than one taker that way, and will continue to do so. It can’t be easy being a dealer with all the products and expectations that go with it, I think ALL of our sponsors do a great job keeping everyone “set up”!
I’ll have to see that belt next time over to see what that’s all about...myself, I like things like that to be basic so I don’t get confused so easily.;)

I have room in that belt for more then a couple skullbusters kev 🍻
We are all set if shtf and a we gotta bug out . Set for months
Congratulations on the late season silver today .

Over and out
,Dew

Thanks Yoop.
I got to dig last weekend and my son called and said we should go hit the woods tomorrow and look for some unfrozen dirt.

So My soul is at rest .
My many nemesis are safe for now .
But give it a month or two into the winter freeze 🥶 and no digging and I can not imagine my mental health will be so relaxed.

Here is to ice fishing Yoop 🍻.
May your vexilar be lit up like a Christmas tree this year.
HH.
, Dew

I don't think i could ever go on the ice without my vexilar .. Notthing better to hole hop with ! One drop of the trans ducer and you know instantly.

Sorry, I can be a real jerk sometimes. My GF thinks I'm bipolar, but I think I'm just plain nuts! LOL! I'll try to play nice in the future.

,Dew

Dew... Freebird had nothing to do with me asking you to remove the word I did from your title of the thread... that is on me... if you look in my signature you will see I hate spammers and send them packing... your word was repulsive to me ;)

Back
Top Bottom