AT MAX oem coil replacement...

MargeShrimpson

Forum Supporter
I was reading reviews on amazon and a few people had mentioned that the coil that comes with the machine is best suited for large non-trashy areas. Can anyone recommend a coil that I can use as more of an all purpose? I will be using this coil in Michigan and mostly around grassy/woodsy areas and also on the beaches of Lake Michigan. I am definitely going to buy the sniper coil for the machine for the woods and high traffic places. But what coil for beaches?

I have had good luck with the 5x8 coil. Don’t let the size fool you it’s still plenty deep and separates good!

I'll say, that Stock 11" dd on the AtPro is no slouch! You can hunt some heavy trash areas with it even...it seems to have a sniper coil 'hockey puck' sized area right in the middle of it once you get to know it a little...you can pick your way through heavy trash effectively...

I went and popped the NEL THUNDER on mine for to sweep the large expanses of Lake MI beaches and water, and its paid for itself...but really, the stock 11" is hard to beat for general All terrain dinking around.....

Attachments

• iron1.jpg
    iron1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 121
  • nel pro2.jpg
    nel pro2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 124
Back
Top Bottom