18K at Can Slaw Beach

Great piece of yellow !! Just goes to show dig it all...I see many people on here notching out all kinds of signals. On the equinox gold shows up ANYWHERE. I notch nothing out and dig it all.....Continued success !

Wow! No question about that one .
The real stuff looks so nice !
Congradulations.
I love the beach guy posts this time of year.
Dream finds .
,Dew

Wow... by forum definitions, that is a “ honker and a half” !!! Sweet find !

Jim

Thanks Jim. That's the best one to date for me.

What an amazing find Dog- congrats!!!! That one is making me drool! :yes:

It will make me drool a little more if my buyer hands over the right amount.

Nothing says it like gold does....Congrats!

When your in a mine field of aluminum your right, gold speaks my language.

:dingding: HONK! HONK!! I don't understand though why you would go back for more "aluminum" and not gold? ;):lol:

I heard there would be a run on the banks for aluminum after Christmas. That's my story and I sticking with it.:lol:

Holy moly Dog! Amazingly awesome find! Nice work, congrats!!!

Thanks GS. Christmas came early for me, so there will be nothing under the tree.

SWEET- that is one hell of an hourly wage:laughing:

I'm finally paid for what I'm worth?? :roll::lol:

What a Honker! WOw!..Big Congrads!!

On another note, not to be the bad guy, acid test it. And the reason is...that hallmark is famous for not being correct. See if I can find the pics ...

found this one, and hope I am wrong..

You could never be the bad guy OBN. I thought the same thing. I don't have 18K acid but it passed the 14 with flying colors. I'll let the buyer test it from there. Thanks for the come back and suggestion.

You got a honker!

Attachments

• Honker1.jpg
    Honker1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 111
Holy !!!! that thing is good looking and fat. Paid for the car repairs I assume.. huge congrats

Haven't taken it to my buyer yet but I'm hopping to recover the $1,000 repair. Thanks for the look see.

Wow, huge find! You might say I'm jealous, but that would be an understatement. We have those types of beaches around here along the river. I'm positive there are good targets there, but the kids and hobos litter like there's no tomorrow, making it nearly impossible to detect. Anyway, way to beat the odds!

I would rather pull teeth than hunt Can Slaw beach. Well at least I used to feel that way.:grin:

Wow, nice find. That should encourage everyone to dig low tones!

Thanks Mo. When I'm on this one beach I dig it all. When I dig enough aluminum I'll send it to Mudd.:lol:

Great piece of yellow !! Just goes to show dig it all...I see many people on here notching out all kinds of signals. On the equinox gold shows up ANYWHERE. I notch nothing out and dig it all.....Continued success !

I don't always dig it all. It depends on the beach. But this one you have to dig it to get it.

Wow! No question about that one .
The real stuff looks so nice !
Congradulations.
I love the beach guy posts this time of year.
Dream finds .
,Dew

Thanks Dew. It has been a slow year for me. I haven't been able to go as often because of home obligations. But this short hunt sure paid off.

Great find! Great Hunt write up! Great pics! A+++!

Hey, sell the thing and go get yourself a manicure or a pair of mittens to wear at night, or a pacyfier , so you dont chew your poor nails!...:laughing:

Attachments

• theme.jpg
    theme.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 122
15.6 G = Freaking honker!! Congrats!!! :jawdrop: . :surrender:
You will find the best treasures in the areas other hunters avoid. :pirate:

Dirty Dog, Very good buddy. One beautiful Honker!

Great find! Great Hunt write up! Great pics! A+++!

Hey, sell the thing and go get yourself a manicure or a pair of mittens to wear at night, or a pacyfier , so you dont chew your poor nails!...:laughing:

Ruff on the nails digging through the aluminum, sand and shell. beside I'll Waite until I feel more lady like to get the manicure. Dress looks better on me that way.:lol:

15.6 G = Freaking honker!! Congrats!!! :jawdrop: . :surrender:
You will find the best treasures in the areas other hunters avoid. :pirate:

You are right Irons. But they are usually a pain in the back side to hunt.

Dirty Dog, Very good buddy. One beautiful Honker!

Thanks again OBN. A ataboy from you means a lot.

AWESOME ring man, honk honk!

Thanks Mr. zee. I'm still doing the honk.

Nice ring.!

Thanks Sir for looking and the kind words.

SCORE!!! You deserve it for cleaning up the aluminum from can slaw beach.

:lol: There's lots more to clean up. I have honestly never detected a beach with that much can slaw. What drives you crazy with the Nox is the piece can be the size of a pencil lead. But most of the time there is a scoop full of it's family along for the ride.

Wowwweee :shock: nice fatty there. Great job brudda :photo:

Thanks Buddy. I like the fat girls when they are dressed in gold.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom