Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Kellyco Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 11-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Supporter

Im really bothered by what you guys say about meÖ. Not ! Im goona get up in the morning and go down close to Charleston and find some relics. I will dedicate the finds to you Tesoro users since I hurt all of your feelings...

Members of Friendly Metal Detecting Forums have rated post 3026761 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!
Old 11-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Elite Member

I enjoy your videos Cala but hereís 31.7 reasons I use Tesoro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by calabash digger View post
Im really bothered by what you guys say about meÖ. Not ! Im goona get up in the morning and go down close to Charleston and find some relics. I will dedicate the finds to you Tesoro users since I hurt all of your feelings...
Good luck on your hunt. Just for the record.......I have been detecting for about 45 years. I got my first detector and was too small to swing it with one arm. In those 45 I have never held a Tesoro. I don't care what you swing as long as you have fun its fine by me.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Supporter

Hope to find a shell the Yankees lobbed over the Fort .....Got a acre and a half on private land to hunt.

Old 11-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Elite Member

Thumbs up mmm

I was hoping you took that Tesoro, and went silver coin shooting howboutit , have a good time , Earl PS Ugadigger bet you found that chain with a Nox, your yanking to many , now day's After 42 years of detecting can you give me 11 reason's to buy my 1st Tesoro before they close shop ? howboutit , that Gold chain doesn't count we never saw it come out of the ground using the Tesoro on video

Excalibur Blue 1000, Excalibur Blue 800, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Surf Pi DF, Scuba Tector, Sovereign GT, XP Deus WS5, F -75 SE-Boost & DST , Euro Tek Pro, 1976 Coin Master ***** In The Past Detectors used -- Two- E-trac's , V3I, Omega 8000, 3- Euro Tek Pro's,2- F75 Standard, Cz70 Pro, Cz20 , Excalibur Sword, Two Excalibur 2's & my 1st - One Hot Blue Excalibur 10

Old 11-12-2018, 09:25 PM
Elite Member

Default 11reasons why not to buy tesoro

Originally Posted by Surf Master View post
I was hoping you took that Tesoro, and went silver coin shooting howboutit , have a good time , Earl PS Ugadigger bet you found that chain with a Nox, your yanking to many , now day's After 42 years of detecting can you give me 11 reason's to buy my 1st Tesoro before they close shop ? howboutit , that Gold chain doesn't count we never saw it come out of the ground using the Tesoro on video

Oh but I did post the video howboutit! You missed it back in February!

https://youtu.be/0Zr5-Iz_1Wk

Last edited by ugadigger; 11-12-2018 at 09:41 PM.

Old 11-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Elite Member

Good luck on your hunt.Not sure why I say that,not that I donít mean it but I think you donít believe this hobbie is luck.lol
Anyhow ,I was thinking..First,why do you buy,test,or even mess with machines that are beneath your hunting abilities and beneath what you currently already own?
Second thing I was thinking,is why do you waste your energy on these forums with us common folks? Lol,I mean,Iím just a weekend warrior who happens to pluck some clad and a few occasional silvers.Surely nothing special about me or my units.And I would guess a lot of guys fall into my bracket,( no offense guys)..Were Just common folk having a good time finding whatís lost which is usually junk.Im thinking your holding yourself back trying to teach us old dogs new tricks,or ways of improving our priceless artifact findings.I just donít get it,but glad your here all the same and not strung out on that ole nasty corn liqueur they got going around down south.Lol

Old 11-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by woodbutcher View post
Good luck on your hunt.Not sure why I say that,not that I donít mean it but I think you donít believe this hobbie is luck.lol
Anyhow ,I was thinking..First,why do you buy,test,or even mess with machines that are beneath your hunting abilities and beneath what you currently already own?
Second thing I was thinking,is why do you waste your energy on these forums with us common folks? Lol,I mean,Iím just a weekend warrior who happens to pluck some clad and a few occasional silvers.Surely nothing special about me or my units.And I would guess a lot of guys fall into my bracket,( no offense guys)..Were Just common folk having a good time finding whatís lost which is usually junk.Im thinking your holding yourself back trying to teach us old dogs new tricks,or ways of improving our priceless artifact findings.I just donít get it,but glad your here all the same and not strung out on that ole nasty corn liqueur they got going around down south.Lol

Wish I had some corn liquor right now.lol
Itís cold here in Tn.

Donít have a Tesoro to trade for some liquor, do have a XS Explorer though.

Old 11-12-2018, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by ugadigger View post
I enjoy your videos Cala but hereís 31.7 reasons I use Tesoro

hot damn! get yourself over to prescott,and sprinkle some "pixie dust" on that company!..with finds like this,they should not be allowed to go out of business!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by woodbutcher View post
I got a go pro 2 years ago for Christmas and havenít even used it yet.lol..thought about it though,,maybe Iíll take the nox and the Mojave out and make my own videos..Boom Baby..lol
if ya do make the "mojave" video,i'll be first in line to watch it! who knows?
maybe you won't be able to find a "silver" coin with it either! .(lol!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Old 11-12-2018, 11:10 PM

well i think ya should ol'cal!,especially in light of the fact ya made the finds with a tesoro,and simply used the equinox in the background for "scale!"

(h.h.!)
j.t.