• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

I got out with some friends Sunday & did some relic hunting

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
Finally got a weekend off & hot out with a few of my buddy's. Had a good time. HH

Attachments

• 15220753212450.jpg
    15220753212450.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 512
That's some great finds! If my wife and I ever find ourselves visiting old battle sites like that, she'll never see me unless she grabs a detector herself!

nice job!!!!! first the snow, now rain!!! glad the new multi kruzer is water proof! I plan on getting out this weekend with some friends around the Gettysburg area.

sounds good Digger. I'm kissing butt to try to get into a friends property. he's a little upset right now. someone stopped and asked to detect his property. he said they could do the woods and fields.... they did his yard! the very first dig.... they cut his TV cable in half!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable! there was a big skirmish with Custer in his fields.

sounds good Digger. I'm kissing butt to try to get into a friends property. he's a little upset right now. someone stopped and asked to detect his property. he said they could do the woods and fields.... they did his yard! the very first dig.... they cut his TV cable in half!!!!!!!!!!!! unbelievable! there was a big skirmish with Custer in his fields.

Cool good luck there. That's how I've lost some spots over the years. People don't listen & leave open holes or trash.

Back
Top Bottom