Rescued a gopro

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Surfer probably also has footage of me rescuing it:lol: Was a slow day otherwise. Funny thing was before I left I said " No Equinox gold or Karma gold today" Not long after I dug a gold colored pulltab. No joke!:lol:

He thought it traveled south. Had a real strong North wind. But I also noticed a strong current heading North against the wind. Yep gopros can travel against the wind. Luckily he had a red floaty on it. Tried to recover several lost gopros. First one that was ever successful. WOOHOO!

Attachments

• gopro.jpg
    gopro.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 466
Itsaring

Were are the Chic surf girls howboutit :cheer::waiting: Was hoping for a sweet Southern girl with her arm's around you , with a sweet Southernly kiss howboutit :roll::laughing:

Nice job Larry! Finding a GoPro is actually something I want to do one one day.

Were are the Chic surf girls howboutit :cheer::waiting: Was hoping for a sweet Southern girl with her arm's around you , with a sweet Southernly kiss howboutit :roll::laughing:
Earl come on down. Ill take you to Daytona:lol:

well done!
Thank you!

Nice job Larry! Finding a GoPro is actually something I want to do one one day.

Thanks! Tried to find two for a church group. Their whole day was just on two gopros from bus loads of kids. 3 of us never could find them.

lol

I won't even go to Datona Bike week, to crowded on one little strip, a little Florida eye candy bro., is a good thing , PS they are not here yet , to cold, but we all know they are on the CA coast ,and Florida coast howboutit :shock::lol:

Atta boy! Thought you were 100% turned to the dark side but it seems there is still some softy left in ya'. Lol. Good job!

Great find and return It'sa!! Continue the Mission!!

Nice job. Think we'd all be surprised how many go pros are rolling around on the ocean floor :laughing: Hey if they've still got the waterproof housing they should be able to bounce around for atleast a few months underwater :)

Tip: Get your contact info typed on a piece of paper and take a picture of it with the go pro, make it the first picture you take. Person finds the go pro and can check the sd card and hopefully do the right thing.

Saw some sites online to track the serial #'s back to a user but I don't think enough people register their info there.

Back
Top Bottom