I found this dollar

Beyonder123

I found this unique dollar in the register at work today. I was wondering if it was possibly worth anything, and how much.

picture.php

I was referring to the serial number being a repeater. I know that repeaters are valuable; but I want to know if the 1 at the end ruins any value it has.

Heck of a good bill for liar's poker. I had one for awhile that had 6, 7's in the serial number.

Roger

I don't think we have many serial searchers here. There are a couple good sites with forums I've looked repeaters and low numbers up on, but it's been several years and I can't remember where I ended up settling on.

I think that "1" is gonna get ya on this on though. I'm not real schooled and haven't been deep into the hobby and don't like currency really, so take my words for what they are...

Good luck and hope it's a winner! :aok:

It's definitely worth more than a dollar to the right person.

However, it should be under $5. However, I may be wrong. My estimation just comes from quickly glancing at eBay. If it had been 70707070, this would be a completely different story!

Last edited:
Ive heard about RADAR dollars (same number backwards as it is forward) but not sure about value. I do collect star notes. They can be worth looking for. And there's a site thats very easy to tell if its a rare or less rare serial number.
Some are worth double face value. So the hundreds are a nice find

Attachments

• photo-20180303005720-1.jpg
    photo-20180303005720-1.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 645
Notes with unusual serial numbers can be worth a little money to a collector. Yours may be worth a couple of dollars but would be worth a little more if it were all 7's and zeros. The numeral "1" takes down the value a little. Still a nice find.

Back
Top Bottom