Amazing first year.

Man amazing haul there! Looks like a treasure hoard for sure! Congrats! I'm jealous 😜 So I'm thinking I need to move to a town with virgin ground or just simply get out more and mabey ask permission! Haven't had the guts yet to go knocking on doors lol... I'm thinking of bringing my 7 year old daughter along to knock on doors harder for someone to say no lol! Anyhow simply put REALLY nice finds sir. Happy Hunting!!!

MetalHead

Man amazing haul there! Looks like a treasure hoard for sure! Congrats! I'm jealous 😜 So I'm thinking I need to move to a town with virgin ground or just simply get out more and mabey ask permission! Haven't had the guts yet to go knocking on doors lol... I'm thinking of bringing my 7 year old daughter along to knock on doors harder for someone to say no lol! Anyhow simply put REALLY nice finds sir. Happy Hunting!!!

MetalHead
Thank you! I just go out A LOT. My town has been pounded over the years, and a lot of development over the last 100 years. It really is a challenge to find silver here. All my silvers have come from public areas and curbstrips. Most of my oldest finds have come from old house sites where there is no longer a house. Good luck and happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Thank you! I just go out A LOT. My town has been pounded over the years, and a lot of development over the last 100 years. It really is a challenge to find silver here. All my silvers have come from public areas and curbstrips. Most of my oldest finds have come from old house sites where there is no longer a house. Good luck and happy hunting.

Whereabouts in IL? Anywhere near southern Illinois Marion area? We have a club down here, all welcome to join. Nice finds for the first year.

Whereabouts in IL? Anywhere near southern Illinois Marion area? We have a club down here, all welcome to join. Nice finds for the first year.
Thank you! I used to live in Carterville in the early 2000s, now I'm closer to Bloomington and Decatur.

Thank you! I used to live in Carterville in the early 2000s, now I'm closer to Bloomington and Decatur.

I'm just a bit north of you, near the Wisconsin border...hopefully I'll have a banner year like yours someday :)

That is sweet! I metal detect to unwind from my job dealing with the gib-me-dats here in the US of A. You've done well grasshopper!

I know this is an older post but I gotto say damn those are some nice finds for the first year of metal detecting!

Back
Top Bottom