<Swimming at Shoulder Deep>

Swing4TheRing

Forum Supporter
Over the weekend I headed back out to the beach that netted me a couple golds next to the buoy in shoulder deep water on the previous hunt. It was a night hunt and I may add a video depending on how the footage turns out.

Well... this time I couldn't pull anything of goldness from it, so I moved on to the next buoy and well it seems this buoy was the old fart of the bunch! :laughing: It was giving up wheats, war nickels, a buffalo, and a mercury dime! I thought for sure I'd be able to snag an old class ring out of that area but no luck so far... remember I say so far because you better believe I'll be back! I did manage two junk rings along with what looks like a tiny silver chain as well. I also kept the hair pin because it had a nice little design to it which added some flare to the hunt! Keep on swinging everyone!

Attachments

• GOPR2657.jpg
    GOPR2657.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 296
Great finds! Don't you just love it? Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoulder deep in the water at night? You are brave! Nice finds! Hope when you hit it again it gives up the gold!

Shoulder deep in the water at night? You are brave! Nice finds! Hope when you hit it again it gives up the gold!

Braver then me! I do see the possibilities but I also like to see what just bumped me...

Looks like a great spot, similar to your other posts.. Nice work, good luck when you go back...

No sharks in MI...

<°)))>{

Looks like a great spot, similar to your other posts.. Nice work, good luck when you go back...

No sharks in MI...

<°)))>{

Haha nope, I made sure to spray my shark repellent before I jumped in! Makes night hunting a little safer... although there was a boat cruising the shore line that night and 3 guys were shining a flood light in the water and bow hunting fish. They trolled right in between me and the shore, didn't even see me which is good because I think they would have just shot without even looking if they saw me floating around out there!

Good on ya for getting out and finding! You coulda really freaked those bowfishermen out! The last thing they would of ever expected to see was some guy out in the water that time of the night, alive!:laughing:
Mud

I also hunt in the ocean at night, gives we the willies, no way I could go shoulder deep though, we have a serious current that rips through, chest deep and I start to panic. The only sharks that we get around here are bull sharks, but they are vegetarian, so no worries.
Just kidding about the sharks, being veg, but they are very rare in these waters.

Back
Top Bottom