<The Old Swim Hole is still CLASSY>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Well I headed out to the old swimming hole today after work to see what was still waiting. I started out right on a hot spot and was digging wheaties and some pendents. Then things cooled down for a bit as I scouted some new area to see what types of targets lay at the bottom. Wasn't much outside this area I had been working so I dove back in and started to search as deep as my chin would allow me!

I picked up a Merc and Rosie soon after. Then I hit my first ring of the evening... possible silver... awaiting a cleaning session again. Then I got another ring and man was it a teaser! It sounded so good but it came up brass it appears. Well right after that ring I got a second mid tone about 5 feet away. I kept hope and morale up and wouldn't you know it... Gold was staring back at me and once again I felt "classy!"

1963 10k @ 9.3g

Just in rings for 3 days of hunting this spot, I'm at 19 total with 5 silver, 7 brass/copper, 2 mixed silver/gold/plated, and 4 gold! Plus a bunch of pendents, chains, pins, silver coins, wheaties, etc all waiting to be identified and counted.

I figured tonight was a good night to celebrate with some of my earnings so I splurged on dinner! :p

Attachments

• IMG_20120823_213636.jpg
    IMG_20120823_213636.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_20120823_213801.jpg
    IMG_20120823_213801.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 535
Blue Moon = my 2nd favorite beer!

First favorite is Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

congrats on the gold! Nice! and a beer and pizza to finish it off! looks good!

thats one old ring,,,cool stuff! I think the pizza looks just as good as the ring,,,we get crappy pizza down here in the south,,,,:laughing:

Man them old school rings are so cool..

CONGRATS on another sweet one for the pile...

That second pic just shattered my hopes for dieting today :yes:

Man, that ring makes me want a pizza too! Only thing I have is beer. Oh well, I will try to make the best of it. :lol: Nice ring, congrats on the ring, beer and pizza!

Back
Top Bottom