School yard finds

TerryEastTexas

Forum Supporter
I hunted for about 6 hours and I thought my back would lock up. That's just tooooo much time, ouch. 1 nickle, 2 quarters, 11 dimes and 121 pennies including stinky zinkys. The shell casings are a 30-30 and a 270. The ear stud is .925. 2 tokens which are always fun to me. And other odds and ends. The X-TERRA 50 did a good job working in all the trash. I had the sensitity set at half and would raise the coil a little in the trashiest places.

Attachments

• terry55.jpg
    terry55.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 270
Nice hunt Terry... nice machine too.
6 hours... wow. I can't do that yet, although it gets warmer all through this coming week, up here.

I must say that's a first in the tweezers department for me :?:

"stinky zinkys" :lol: I like that Terry. Nice finds. Nope, never found any tweezers either. :wow:

Thanks all. Hey, who knows maybe I'll start a tweezer collection. :roll: :lol: I did start thinking to myself after a while that I sure am working hard for a penny. Oh my aching back!!!
Hoser the term seemed very appropiate at the time. :lol:

I bet you're not laughing about me passing up zincs now :P

NEVER TOO LONG, Terry !

Hahahaha, 6 hours out and it was too long ? Then why didn't you stop earlier ?

BECAUSE
YOU
HAD
TOO
MUCH
FUN

!!!!!

And I can understand : you have GREAT finds ! Very well done, Terry !

Isn't Metal Detecting addicting ?

I am SURE it is...

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium (found a ring today. Post & picture will follow...)

That's a nice chunk of change.That's what's great about metal detecting,it supports itself. Plenty of battery money. Good day of hunting..........................Blitz

Ouch, my back hurts just thinking about 121 pennies Terry. Nice stuff though. I've never found tweezers either, but did find a rusty set of fingernail clippers at the beach a few weeks ago. HH!

Back
Top Bottom