Where The Beatles a CW era band?

61chip

Elite Member
Must have been, because yesterday we dug Ringtail Starr :laughing: Bob and I went back to the ringtail Nest yesterday for about 4 hrs. Scouted around for awhile looking for other pockets of goodies but no luck. This is a huge area so we think we find some others. Hit the honey hole again and got some more ringtails and couple more Starr carbine bullets

Attachments

• IMG_20160306_17204.jpg
    IMG_20160306_17204.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG_20160306_25865.jpg
    IMG_20160306_25865.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 372
Did a lot of recon yesterday, probably more scouting than swinging, but that's just part of it when searching for a larger encampment , but had a lot of fun doing it, and getting back to the picket we first discovered once again made it worth all the walking by giving up a few more goodies.

Great job guys. I have only found one Ringtail Sharp ever! By the way, love the title and the opening pun... guess you have to have some age on you to get that one. Lol. Keep it up.

Great job guys. I have only found one Ringtail Sharp ever! By the way, love the title and the opening pun... guess you have to have some age on you to get that one. Lol. Keep it up.

Thanks, buddy! Yeah, whether I like it or not, guess I am getting some age on me

Back
Top Bottom