Bullet off my bucket list

61chip

Elite Member
Found my first .36 cal. Teardrop yesterday. MoBob and I hit a couple sites yesterday. The first one doesn't give up much but we have never been skunked there. Got my first Teardrop and Bob got one too, his second ever. Next site was the one we call Camp Buck n Ball. It's still producing the lead. I found a. 52 minnie, some fired round balls, some more buck balls, and a couple huge chunks of camp lead. Bob found 2 more. 69 Minnie, some buck balls, round balls, and some big chunks of camp lead too. Weather was perfect and we had a great hunt. Pics are my finds for the day. GL and HH. Chip

Attachments

• IMG_2014041333698.jpg
    IMG_2014041333698.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 332
  • IMG_2014041352666.jpg
    IMG_2014041352666.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 313
Chip I was so glad you got that bad boy , and what was funny we were just speaking a few minutes before about the one I found on the ridge just 40 ' from where we were hunting . I'm sure that their is more but we'll just have to keep picking at that perticulair site. Lots going on in the dirt there .Had a great time as usual .

Thanks guys! They sure are cool looking little bullets. I've admired Bobs first one since we first started digging. Each of us finding one on the same hunt made for a great day!

Chip I was so glad you got that bad boy , and what was funny we were just speaking a few minutes before about the one I found on the ridge just 40 ' from where we were hunting . I'm sure that their is more but we'll just have to keep picking at that perticulair site. Lots going on in the dirt there .Had a great time as usual .

Hey buddy, had a great time too. There is a lot going on in that dirt -- we've found quite a few different pistol rounds there. Hope we can get out again somewhere this coming weekend!

great CW lead find

have always liked those...just not to be found anywhere close to where i hunt. Congrats man!

THanks for the posting the pic of that bullet. That is the first of its kind / shape that I have ever seen. Now, I'll "add" that to my bucket list. :D

Back
Top Bottom