My 2018 CRHing Wrap-up

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
Here is my wrap-up from 2018. Looking back, I had a pretty decent year CRHing, finding 10 silver coins, a buff, a lot of Wheaties, and 3 proofs! :woot:

First pic is of my US keepers. Also, not pictured I found some 2009 nickels & dimes, plus some Bicentennial, State, & America The Beautiful quarters. :D

Second pic is of my foreign coins, with the highlights being a 2 Cent Euro, a 5 Cent Euro, a Swiss 20 Rappen, and a British 20 pence. :D

Thanks for looking, happy hunting, & God bless in 2019! :D

15467159394961.jpg
15467159392990-1.jpg

Last edited:
In answer to your question, Wolf-Dog....If you want to show them to friends, etc., I would look for plastic snap type holders for whatever size coin you wish to display. Or a less expensive holder is a standard flip holder. You can get these at Hobby Lobby, your local coin dealer or on ebay. KT purchases His tubes for his finds on ebay and buys them by the box. When His Majesty first started CRHing, He used the cellophane staple together flips, but due to the large numbers, financially this became unpractical. And it not near as pretty as the plastic single coin holders! Plus takes up more space in the Royal Treasure chest! :laughing::laughing:

Hope this info helps! It is always exciting to find a nice proof, but serious coin collectors consider them as damaged goods, so the price is not much over face.
Of course, if they are silver proofs, they have an added value! Check the edge of every proof you find...if you see any copper, its a clad proof.

In answer to your question, Wolf-Dog....If you want to show them to friends, etc., I would look for plastic snap type holders for whatever size coin you wish to display. Or a less expensive holder is a standard flip holder. You can get these at Hobby Lobby, your local coin dealer or on ebay. KT purchases His tubes for his finds on ebay and buys them by the box. When His Majesty first started CRHing, He used the cellophane staple together flips, but due to the large numbers, financially this became unpractical. And it not near as pretty as the plastic single coin holders! Plus takes up more space in the Royal Treasure chest! :laughing::laughing:

Hope this info helps! It is always exciting to find a nice proof, but serious coin collectors consider them as damaged goods, so the price is not much over face.
Of course, if they are silver proofs, they have an added value! Check the edge of every proof you find...if you see any copper, its a clad proof.

Thanks again, KT :D I have a Hobby Lobby about 15 min. away, that's where I get a lot of my coin supply stuff. :D I will need to pick some up next time I'm in the area. :drive:

Congrats on your first complete year of coin roll hunting! God really blessed your efforts - those are some great finds! I hope we have lots of fun coin roll hunts together this year, too. :woot:

Wolf-Dog, congratulations! All your hard work is paying off. Keep it up this year, and we'll see how the Lord blesses you! :D

Congrats on your first complete year of coin roll hunting! God really blessed your efforts - those are some great finds! I hope we have lots of fun coin roll hunts together this year, too. :woot:
Thanks, Princess! :D I am looking forward to CRHing with you as well. :grin:

Wolf-Dog, congratulations! All your hard work is paying off. Keep it up this year, and we'll see how the Lord blesses you! :D
Thanks, Dad! :D I can't wait to see what is waiting for me this year! :)

Nice ones Wolf, I’d say those proofs are the most rare to find!
Thanks, amc! :D They definitely were fun to find! :yes:

Nice haul, Wolf-Dog! It's always fun when coins from another continent show up, too.

Now I'm wondering if how many I've found. North America of course, Europe for sure, South America too. Asia - not CRH but found one next to a gas pump. Africa? hmmmm not sure maybe Egypt... Australia -- don't think so. Antarctica -- fuhgetaboutit! Do they even have currency?

Nice haul, Wolf-Dog! It's always fun when coins from another continent show up, too.

Now I'm wondering if how many I've found. North America of course, Europe for sure, South America too. Asia - not CRH but found one next to a gas pump. Africa? hmmmm not sure maybe Egypt... Australia -- don't think so. Antarctica -- fuhgetaboutit! Do they even have currency?

Thanks, TorqueMaster! :D I have only found coins CRHing from North America & Europe. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom