• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

⁇ demographics & how many detectors are sold ⁇

The 40 million was across the whole company. Looks like they were shooting for half billion in sales this year company wide.

Bottom line is a company is going to make a profit or they won't won't stay in business. Minelab has way more resources than anybody else from what I've seen. They are a big player in gold detection. counter-mine detection, and recreational detectors. They sell plenty of detectors to stay viable. 3 buddies and including myself= 10 Minelab detectors purchased in a small area of N.E. Arkansas. There is a officer in town that stopped and talked to me. He said he had an Equinox. I went to a golf course refurb in Memphis 4 etracs there and 2 Equinoxes, and we were there at the tail end of it.

I still wonder what percentage is commercial/military.

It takes a lot of units produced to make $ on the consumer market. On the other hand, if you are the only one making the product, selling it to a government, thats a lot more profitable, plus they always order 10X handles at inflated prices, etc.

I wonder what company makes mine detectors for China.

I still wonder what percentage is commercial/military.

It takes a lot of units produced to make $ on the consumer market. On the other hand, if you are the only one making the product, selling it to a government, thats a lot more profitable, plus they always order 10X handles at inflated prices, etc.

I wonder what company makes mine detectors for China.

You do a lot of wondering.......

Try doing some research instead of dumping a lot of stuff in this forum. The answers are available.

Africa and Australia are probably the 2 biggest markets for Minelab's gold nugget machines, top of the line machines.

I see jamaclein has found him a new buddy.
That’s good.

Just never know who or what will get posted on this fine forum.

Thought I was on your permanent ignore list….like MITW is on mine.

Love the Deus 2, Legend and the Equinox btw all for different reasons/weaknesses.

I would bet that the security sector is a huge part of their business and probably more profitable. Think walk throughs and security wands.

Back
Top Bottom