Ark-La-Tex

Garball77

Any ArkLaTex relic hunters around these parts, especially anybody who wouldn’t mind giving a little tutelage to a neophyte?

I’m in the area for a few months and came here wondering the same thing. I’ve only used my detector in a few backyards so far, so I really don’t know what I’m doing either!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit me up if you come down to Houston. I'm not much past totally new, but I'll share what I've figured out so far.

We've been to Humble and Texas City in the past. Always a chance we'll end up there again.

I would love to, as well. Unfortunately my wife is going on a girl's trip and leaving me with the kids. Has anybody tried rigging a detector to a stroller before?:?::laughing:

Not a stroller, but I have found that a baby bjorn carrier does not get in the way when you are swinging.

I would love to, as well. Unfortunately my wife is going on a girl's trip and leaving me with the kids. Has anybody tried rigging a detector to a stroller before?:?::laughing:

Well, we have to go back to New Orleans next weekend, but I'll be back and ready the following weekend!

Back
Top Bottom