Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Myers Depot Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > Find a Hunting Buddy

Old 03-31-2021, 05:02 AM
Supporter

Default Starting a YouTube group

I'm in upstate Spartanburg s.c, wanting to put together a 3-5 MAN /WOMAN group to detect with,we can just go here in the CAROLINAS or we can go to states further away,I'll let the group decide that,really want this to happen, I've already got my YouTube channel called (DIGGIN UP THE CAROLINAS),but I want a group, think it will be alot of fun, no specific age,you can contact me here or at 1-864-606-9907P LEASE CALL thanks,can't wait, WE'LL DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO ,HOW LONG TO STAY,IF WE WANT TO GO AT ALL,NO ONE ELSE HAS TO FILM IF YOU DONT WANT TO,YOU HAVE THE CHOICES OF IF YOU EVEN WANT TO BE ON CAMERA.There's NO,CAPTAIN, BOSS,LEADER, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A SAY SO 8N EVERYTHING,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,,,FUN,,,,

Last edited by Digitdude; 04-01-2021 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to put in sentence

Old 04-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Digitdude View post
I'm in upstate Spartanburg s.c, wanting to put together a 3-5 MAN /WOMAN group to detect with,we can just go here in the CAROLINAS or we can go to states further away,I'll let the group decide that,really want this to happen, I've already got my YouTube channel called (DIGGIN UP THE CAROLINAS),but I want a group, think it will be alot of fun, no specific age,you can contact me here or at 1-864-606-9907P LEASE CALL thanks,can't wait, WE'LL DECIDE ON WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO ,HOW LONG TO STAY,IF WE WANT TO GO AT ALL,NO ONE ELSE HAS TO FILM IF YOU DONT WANT TO,YOU HAVE THE CHOICES OF IF YOU EVEN WANT TO BE ON CAMERA.There's NO,CAPTAIN, BOSS,LEADER, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT,WANT EVERYONE TO HAVE A SAY SO 8N EVERYTHING,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,FUN,,,,,,FUN,,,,
shoot me a ring at 858.666.5841

Thx brother!

Mike

2021, 5 Spanish Reales', 8 seated coins

CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Carrot & Lesche tools and beer(miller lite)

Old 04-03-2021, 06:40 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Socal Hopeless View post
shoot me a ring at ...
digit-dude, don't trust this so-cal-hopeless "mike" dude. He's having psychotic delusions. Like that he "kicked my *ss" a few times. Or that he's found reales and seated here in CA (yeah right), etc.... He's harmless as long as he keeps on his med's, but .... sometimes he slips and enters back into these fantasies !

Old 04-03-2021, 06:55 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View post
digit-dude, don't trust this so-cal-hopeless "mike" dude. He's having psychotic delusions. Like that he "kicked my *ss" a few times. Or that he's found reales and seated here in CA (yeah right), etc.... He's harmless as long as he keeps on his med's, but .... sometimes he slips and enters back into these fantasies !
Holy !!!! Tom!!! you !!!!!!!! lmao!

He's actually gonna think im a psychopath!!! LOL and yes I did kick your ass a few times in a row, but you kicked my ass once since sooooooo... hahahah

2021, 5 Spanish Reales', 8 seated coins

CTX 3030, Equinox 800, Carrot & Lesche tools and beer(miller lite)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:00 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by Socal Hopeless View post
... and yes I did kick your ass a few times in a row, ....
sSSsshhh. That will be "our little secret". Ok ?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Supporter

Thanks, really appreciate it