1st Buffalo - Scored Sideways

Man, that is a cool watch. Awesome find and great job on the rings. I too have been curious to try a Nox, not because I think I will be find more targets via ID but with a tighter response and depth that it seems to produce and I agree no matter what the target ID, I dig anything semi repeatable. So good to hear you went after everything and it paid off.

Looks like a good hunt to me;)
FYI, my best/oldest "in the water" coin finds have been 2 victory nickels. Both came out of Blackpoint in front of Doris Dukes residence (1892 and the other is just to far gone).
Word is the Military bases have good dirt digging grounds for silver still but you need to know somebody.
Ok
That's a heck of a swim aqauman to that little cove if I'm thinking of the same house. Haven't found any 1800's yet but plenty of pre 64's. I noticed that alot of the faces that hit town have changed since being back.

Looks like a good hunt to me;)
FYI, my best/oldest "in the water" coin finds have been 2 victory nickels. Both came out of Blackpoint in front of Doris Dukes residence (1892 and the other is just to far gone).
Word is the Military bases have good dirt digging grounds for silver still but you need to know somebody.

Thanks Aquaman! Oldest coin I've found on Oahu is a 1910 Barber Dime which was made into a piece of jewlery. A type of brooch called a pushout. As to the military bases I have access but dont know the rules as to what/where MDing is allowed. Ive done the beaches at Kaneohe MCB and Hickam beach but that's usually as a request to help someone find a lost item.

Ok
That's a heck of a swim aqauman to that little cove if I'm thinking of the same house. Haven't found any 1800's yet but plenty of pre 64's. I noticed that alot of the faces that hit town have changed since being back.

That little cove is called Cromwells and was the honey hole I luckily came across back in 2009. You can easily walk around the coastline to it. Was built in the 20's. I spent 2-3 years methodically hunting that spot. The city & county built a huge fence around the jumping area to prevent kids from breaking their necks...just gives them a higher place to jump from now:roll:

Yep, lots of new faces in Waikiki and one very "regular" one that hunts it morning, noon & night w/o fail. I'm sure you both know who I'm referring to?

Back
Top Bottom