Anfibio vs Nox 800

sal

Anyone have any experience using these 2 machines?

2 very good capable machines. The Anfibio has a bit more of a learning curve but will hit coins very deep. The Equinox's Simultaneous Multifrequency is no slouch either. A very tough choice

Anyone have any experience using these 2 machines?

Have both Anfibio multi and Equinox 800.

The run down.
Anfibio build quality overall superior to Equinox. Just looking at superficially seems Anfibio the likely detector to be left standing after say detector drops, other accidents, or use in super rugged environmentss, etc. Keep in mind this is purely my opinion as I haven’t And don’t abuse my detectors.

Equinox lighter
Priced similar
Heavier mineralized ground EQxinox gets the nod.

Hunting heavier iron Anfibio multi gets nod. For 2 reasons. Being non multi freq and Anfibio having wider range of coil size and type selection.

Learning curve using each detector from extreme rookie.
I give Eqx the advantage.

Both waterproof with Anfibio having higher rating depth wise.

Both use their own li pro battery.

Both provide adequate run times afer being fully charged.

Both have wireless headphones.

Audio clarity EQX gets the nod.

Both detectors have adequate adjustments for advanced use.

Anfibio has true all metal whereas Equniox doesn’t.

Both are electronically updatable.

In milder ground depth advantage With both models wearing 11” dd coils, Anfibio slight advantage.

ID capabilities of buried targets. The higher the mineral the more advantage Equinox has.

Disclaimers.
The Anfibio multi unit I have not bought by me, was given as a test unit by manufacturer. I still though report accurately on the unit. And try and give accurate comparison info when talking of other units. My Equniox 800 was purchased with my own loot from sponsor here.

There are some impressive videos about the Anfibio on you tube. Sharpshooter, Calabash, and Darnel Williams. I got really close to buying one a couple weeks ago. You can see my thread from a few weeks ago and I got very little feedback on the Anfibio. Then I heard that they are coming out with a Multi Freq machine at some point. So I figured I would save my money and see what they come up with.

Back
Top Bottom