I love my NOX & OBN mod Blue Excalibur's

Surf Master

Forum Supporter
Proven machine's in the SALT--, by salt water , wet, dry beach hunter's for year's , no hype needed here , a special thank's to ML & OBN , the skullies are the bomb , never new what I was missing , but I know now , see ya this summer buddy , looking forward to swinging your AQ , at least Ill have that pleasure to have one in my hand's , you will be meeting my new pup , This thread is for hunter's that swing OBN mod EXCALIBUR'S from the past when he worked on them , now retired like me, and Equinox hunter's to post here , let Joe know what your thinking , and sucess stories with the NOX on the beaches NOT land , I am sure this will be a good thread , your story matter's , Earl :drums:

Earl.....thanks buddy, but I don't want to meet the pup...well maybe once :D..just have the russian ladies ready.. I need Detoxed from all of the Deus ll post..:sissyfight:

Earl.....thanks buddy, but I don't want to meet the pup...well maybe once :D..just have the russian ladies ready.. I need Detoxed from all of the Deus ll post..:sissyfight:

It was same way with the Nox and AQ... you get used to it... :yes:

I think being a moderator on Nextdoor you get used to all the nonsense happening out in the world today...

There is a thread over there that has some, many convinced two dead coyotes that were dumped on side of road were poisoned or shot... I found where they were dumped and no way were they shot.. they were dumped where the state trucks dumps stuff they pick up along the roads... some of these tree huggers have posted that its murder... how can a dead animal be a murder victim :laughing: 457 replies and counting over road pizza... this newest roll out is a piece of cake compared to what I deal with over there :lol:

Joe you need to teach Earl not to be scared to open up a Blue Excal. You know, before the pup does:shock::laughing:

It was same way with the Nox and AQ... you get used to it... :yes:

I think being a moderator on Nextdoor you get used to all the nonsense happening out in the world today...

There is a thread over there that has some, many convinced two dead coyotes that were dumped on side of road were poisoned or shot... I found where they were dumped and no way were they shot.. they were dumped where the state trucks dumps stuff they pick up along the roads... some of these tree huggers have posted that its murder... how can a dead animal be a murder victim :laughing: 457 replies and counting over road pizza... this newest roll out is a piece of cake compared to what I deal with over there :lol:
I thought you were going to say the Coyotes were Chupacabra's:laughing:

I thought you were going to say the Coyotes were Chupacabra's:laughing:

People over there don't understand me... they think honest words are cruel and inhumane... 90% of them... I don't know how to answer that :lol: Lets call them feathers, snowflakes is too strong a word and they are not strong...

Let me put it this way... if civilization was to collapse they would be the first to be begging to be fed... :yes:

Lol

Joe , I thought you were a dog lover like Craig & I , let me guess your a Cat lover with Larry , I'll have 2 break you in in 2023 when the pup can drag you on the beach , I have a bungee harness made for you , I figure I'll have a chance If I call him, a hundred.times , to keep up with you on finds howboughtit. :lol: PS don't give in to them on the hype threads, I left it to you hard core hunters to teach them to play nice , with an educated beach lesson, don't disappoint 😉 ps Itsaring Joe's gonna build me a safe for those blues , he won't be able to cut teeth , & eat through titanium , howboughtit. Ps Joe I'll have to trade youa blue for an AQ when you come over , since Mr. Hype cut down Excaliburs :razz::wow2::viking:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom