New Member from PA!

Crumpinator

Hey all! I am brand new to this forum after detecting for ~2 years on and off. I just graduated college this past spring and have started my full time job as a biochemist. I typically spend my weekends at the beach (Wildwood NJ) metal detecting the shore for treasures :cool3: . I just recently purchased an equinox 800 to improve the stability and usability of a multiIQ detector in the salt water (coming from an AT Max). So far Ive managed to gather a large amount of clad, a single silver dime, and my best find yet, a 14K tiny gold ring with a small diamond in it! I will try and post some pictures of it later! I look forward to speaking with you all in the coming future---

Crumpinator

Welcome from California.

And since you're from the east coat PA, you will no doubt soon be inundated with Large cents, colonial coppers, reales, busts, etc... :cool3:

Another welcome from CA! We are so friendly [emoji2957] Congrats on the dime and the ring [emoji106]

:fmdfwelcome: We're glad to have you! Congratulations on the diamond ring, silver, & clad!

Lets see if this works to upload the pictures :p

Attachments

• 6597C0B9-0B04-484D-9EFA-0A0BE48C7AEA.jpg
    6597C0B9-0B04-484D-9EFA-0A0BE48C7AEA.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 209
Back
Top Bottom