• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Folks see this- small Nox coil price, other things (some reflected in stock)

They should give us a discount for having to wait so long on backorder for the 800s, with no word of when it could be. I wonder when they will actually be available, let me guess, they have not said when, ill take 10!

To be fair here. I am not singling out this sponsor per se. Just seems they are only ones reflecting the prices and or in stock of the items.
I'll look around though, if another sponsor is showing, I'll link them too.

OUCH!!! Next 800 I see, I'm buying it and piecing it out. Even if I sell the 800 at the 600 price, I can make a profit on the headphone accessories.

BCD

Sell the headphones and the module and buy a pair of Miccus sr71 bluetooth headphones to replace: and you have a decent profit/discount on your 800

Thanks for the update on the 6” coil TNsharpshooter. I’m actually impressed Minelab kept the price down on the smaller coil. It’s advertised that it comes with the coil cover (skidplate).

...Do you think as many Equinox would have sold if all these pricey accessories would have came out at same time as the detector?....:?:....

...Do you think as many Equinox would have sold if all these pricey accessories would have came out at same time as the detector?....:?:....

A good question.

Up 'til now the Nox has provided pretty good bang for the buck. Overpriced accessories could change that.

Well the accessories come with the 800. Except coils obviously. But the prices don't seem bad to me. I've had a Deus so compared to that these are a great bargin.

Nel storm coil for my at pro had an MSRP of around $230. I think $180 for a coil for the latest minelab machine on market is a bargain. I am not sure why people think these prices are high?? Maybe if your comparing it to cost of accessories for 15 year old machines? I personally don't even want a different coil for my 800. The stock coil has better separation than any small coil on my old machines and just as much depth as larger coils I have used so I am happy to stick with stock coil. I love the headphones that came with the 800 as well. I have no need at this time for accessories. At some point I might want so waterproof phones that's about it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nel storm coil for my at pro had an MSRP of around $230. I think $180 for a coil for the latest minelab machine on market is a bargain. I am not sure why people think these prices are high?? Maybe if your comparing it to cost of accessories for 15 year old machines? I personally don't even want a different coil for my 800. The stock coil has better separation than any small coil on my old machines and just as much depth as larger coils I have used so I am happy to stick with stock coil. I love the headphones that came with the 800 as well. I have no need at this time for accessories. At some point I might want so waterproof phones that's about it.

I agree,,,, but i can only imagine the unmasking i will get with a smaller coil, it should be out of this world!! I wanna be first to hit some hunted out spots in my town!!

Well the accessories come with the 800. Except coils obviously. But the prices don't seem bad to me. I've had a Deus so compared to that these are a great bargin.

$450+ just for coils, that was always the downside of the Deus.

Got my HF round coil brand new from a sponsor here for $375

I haven't looked at the HF coils since they first came out. Evidently they came down in price but still pricey.

Back
Top Bottom