My plane and my ctx flying to a location

ManInTheWaLL

Banned
Like I would tell you, so you can find the 500 mil
To all the doubting thomases , here is a pic of one of my detectors and airplane prior to flying to a location to metal detect!

Attachments

• 7C6BDEA7-F334-4B00-B2B4-A10EC870517A.jpeg
    7C6BDEA7-F334-4B00-B2B4-A10EC870517A.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 206
I think avation gas is only about $1.20 more than gas fuel right now. It burns about 9 gallons an hour, at about 118 MPH.

50 gallons, two 25's.

Not married... I'm not that dumb :)

I thought you said that the good old days of metal detecting was when your wife was still thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You go to an airport and stick a piece of paper on a plane what does that prove? It doesn't prove its your plane... who cares anyway.... most topics that you talk about are not detecting related...

Why don't you check out Knitting forums we had a member here who joined one he enjoyed talking with the ladies... give it a shot... :yes:

You go to an airport and stick a piece of paper on a plane what does that prove? It doesn't prove its your plane... who cares anyway.... most topics that you talk about are not detecting related...

Why don't you check out Knitting forums we had a member here who joined one he enjoyed talking with the ladies... give it a shot... :yes:

Very true( as for ownership)... but as I have previously stated... I will give anyone all 4 of my metal detectors if I don't fully own that plane! So far No one has taken me up on the wager. For wasting my time, I would want about $4,000 in cash or comparable detectors if I win. Which I would. Of note, these are in a trust so on paper I look like a poor man and pay hardly any taxes!

Also have a large indoor pool, multiple houses, previously owned a yacht. Who cares? Apparently a lot do, they claim I don't even have a detector!

Seems I have free rent on a lot of peoples minds here. Why? I have no idea. I insult no one. I would not give anyone the pleasure to think I cared that much about them to insult them. Everyone hates those who have more than them I guess.

Guess it depends on what you define as "detecting related". Me replying to you is not detector related.

To all the doubting thomases , here is a pic of one of my detectors and airplane prior to flying to a location to metal detect!

If you count on one hand the number of forum posters here who would get on that plane and fly with you, what number do you think that would be?

Last edited:
<SNIP>
Seems I have free rent on a lot of peoples minds here. Why? I have no idea.

Maybe it starts with that –somewhat insulting– line in your signature and the way your ego permeates many of your posts? Like who cares wether your have an airplane or not, or wether you are wealthy or not? How many detectors you have? You bring these subjects up in your own posts.

Why don't you try making some actual metal detecting posts (where, what equipment, finds, etc.), or like Craig said, join a knitting forum.

Maybe it starts with that –somewhat insulting– line in your signature and the way your ego permeates many of your posts? Like who cares wether your have an airplane or not, or wether you are wealthy or not? How many detectors you have? You bring these subjects up in your own posts.

Why don't you try making some actual metal detecting posts (where, what equipment, finds, etc.), or like Craig said, join a knitting forum.

I was hoping my signature line would deter people from commenting. I've had people make accusations I'm a pedophile on here.

Don't ask me, ask others why it was such a big thing if I had one or not, or if I really have 4 metal detectors!

I think I'll post my big find today!

Are you implying Im a poor pilot? Or that they would not be honored to be in my presence?

Hold on, let me get my tissue box so I can be ready before you answer!

No, I am just saying that flying to a private tropical resort to hunt for clad coins would hold little interest for most on here.

No, I am just saying that flying to a private tropical resort to hunt for clad coins would hold little interest for most on here.

Not tropical resorts. Most countries have small airports. And... at these airports where I land, they have courtesy cars pilots can use for free. I can fly to a civil war area within 2 hours, or a beach, or an old historic town, or to a farm town.

Not tropical resorts. Most countries have small airports. And... at these airports where I land, they have courtesy cars pilots can use for free. I can fly to a civil war area within 2 hours, or a beach, or an old historic town, or to a farm town.

A Civil War area?
I assume you keep an attorney on retainer for trespassing on protected land? Or is that a Civil War Cemetery?

I think the point many on here are trying to make is it is not how many detectors you have or how much they cost , it is about spending the time to learn to use each machine. It takes time to learn what each metal detector is telling you. You will probably find many members on here have more than one detector. A main detector and a backup detector and maybe a loaner if you bring a friend along. A lot of the detectors on this forum have many years of experience under their belts

Back
Top Bottom