New Hunting Buddy Has Arrived

Storm

Is solid , the breeder showed me how to tell if your dog is the correct weight :roll: , that Lamb was on her list NOT to feed :shock: , Storm is at the correct weight :chaplin: PS the only one over weight is me :laughing: Check back in tonight , I have a Chincoteaque oyster & clam connection now , pulled the same day of delivery , 1/2 bushel this afternoon , got to get ready for my new woman this year :shock::lol:

I'm no dog expert , but Meme and Storm sure look alot alike.🐕

Is solid , the breeder showed me how to tell if your dog is the correct weight :roll: , that Lamb was on her list NOT to feed :shock: , Storm is at the correct weight :chaplin: PS the only one over weight is me :laughing: Check back in tonight , I have a Chincoteaque oyster & clam connection now , pulled the same day of delivery , 1/2 bushel this afternoon , got to get ready for my new woman this year :shock::lol:

I used to be a commercial lobsterman way back when...where I would sell still gives me my seafood wholesale...culls there is no market for so I would bring them home.. even to this day I can't look at a lobster the thought of eating one grosses me out... :lol:

I used to be a commercial lobsterman way back when...where I would sell still gives me my seafood wholesale...culls there is no market for so I would bring them home.. even to this day I can't look at a lobster the thought of eating one grosses me out... :lol:
Damn , I love lobster , king crab even more. My sister in high school worked at KFC. Every night they had to throw everything out. We had a 2nd refrigerator at home and it was stuffed with chicken , all the sides , desserts , everything. I didn't eat KFC for 25 years after that. My Dad , in the Navy , early 60's. To this day I don't think he's had pancakes. He said they were always runny aboard ship. 🤮

Damn , I love lobster , king crab even more. My sister in high school worked at KFC. Every night they had to throw everything out. We had a 2nd refrigerator at home and it was stuffed with chicken , all the sides , desserts , everything. I didn't eat KFC for 25 years after that. My Dad , in the Navy , early 60's. To this day I don't think he's had pancakes. He said they were always runny aboard ship. 🤮

i took so many culls home for the family... I have not eaten lobster since 1990 they truly gross me out thinking about them... I would go home with 30 culls a day... King Crab I love but have you seen the price recently? :lol:

:gaah: , never lobstered before, or oystered , clam , fish , and crab , :roll: KOB looks like we can forget about Craig hooking a bro., up :laughing:

Wanna lose weight Earl? I still have a nice bull rake you can get all the clams and oysters you can dig... its on a 20 foot T handled pole so we can clam where the locals can't who jump in the water...

20 foot

:laughing: , Already have a clam rake , One of those D2 hunters might be interested claiming Pi depth , throw in a pair of muck boots , might be a fast seller :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing: , Already have a clam rake , One of those D2 hunters might be interested claiming Pi depth , throw in a pair of muck boots , might be a fast seller :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

you haven't clammed until you have used a bull rake... after using one I switched to tongs that I recently sold for more than I paid for them... they get attached to long wooden poles that are bolted down near basket and you use them like a pair of scissors... My tongs were 14 feet...

https://www.newrivernets.com/nrn/shellfish.htm

Attachments

• tong head 12tooth.jpg
    tong head 12tooth.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 105
  • tong handles.jpg
    tong handles.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 103
Storm

IS 4 months old today , and is currently teething , oh my , Me , shoes, paper , sticks , and is grabbing stuff off my tables , he is tall enough to reach them now, took him to the beach for the 1st time Saturday , it didn't turn out to good , but he had a good time , check back in on the 28th . of next month , Earl

Attachments

• P1010514.jpg
    P1010514.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 82
I am out working this morning... I get a call from Earl this morning telling me this thread I'm posting on was deleted... he couldn't find it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom