Finally busted the silver drought

off the iron

Elite Member
Got out for a bit today before it got to humid. Tried a new spot, and decided to work the edges. Ended up being a good strategy, saved a very sharp looking 1942 Merc and a completely unexpected 1913 D Barber quarter.

It was a few feet away from where I had just dug several quarters and dimes together in a spill. I thought I was going to just be digging another 1980's quarter. Nope!

Glad to not get skunked in May, I've been getting on good spots with quality finds just no silver coins for whatever reason. Couldn't deal with the humidity in the afternoon, but at least I have a new back pocket spot that I can return to.

Hope everyone is able to get out.

Attachments

• 6. Insta_front.jpg
    6. Insta_front.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 160
  • 7. Insta_reverse.jpg
    7. Insta_reverse.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 157
Nice to see you on to some shine Liam. You have been putting in the time so these two are well earned. For me it has been a bit on the downside of late. As good as March and April was May has been very much a depression in the Silver. For that matter for pretty much anything old so I understand what you have been going through. Anyway congrats on the Barber and the Merc. Trapper

what ? An east coast post with no LC or colonial copper ?? How boring !

Just kidding, congratz on the barber :cool3:

Nice to see you on to some shine Liam. You have been putting in the time so these two are well earned. For me it has been a bit on the downside of late. As good as March and April was May has been very much a depression in the Silver. For that matter for pretty much anything old so I understand what you have been going through. Anyway congrats on the Barber and the Merc. Trapper

Thanks Trapper, let’s hope June is better for both of us.

Back
Top Bottom