My 2019 CRH Wrap Up

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
To start this post off, I thought I should mention first what I found in December:

3 Boxes of Dimes: 1959 80% AG Canadian, :clap: &1964-D. :clap:
1 Box of Quarters: 2019-W Quarter. :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for my 2019 Year End Totals... I was really blessed with a lot of neat finds and some firsts for me as well. :yes: Below is a breakdown of what I searched and what I found:

$313.5 (12 Boxes + 27 Rolls) In Pennies: 106 Wheat Cents, 3 KGVI Canadian Cents. :woot:

$1,450 (13 Boxes + 25 Rolls) In Nickels: 6 Buffalo Nickels, 6 War Nickels, & 1 Proof. :woot:

$8,085 (32 Boxes + 17 Rolls) In Dimes: 6 Mercury Dimes, 14 Silver Roosevelt Dimes, 5 80% AG Canadian Dimes, & 1 50% AG Canadian Dime. :woot:

$670 (1 Box + 17 Rolls) In Quarters: 2019-W Quarter. :woot:

$750 (1 Box + 25 Rolls) In Halves: 6 40% AG Kennedy Halves. :woot:

Totals: 106 Wheaties (Including a 1909 V.D.B.), 3 KGVI Canadian Cents, 6 Buffalo Nickels, 6 War Nickels, 1 Proof, 20 Silver Dimes, 6 Canadian Silver Dimes, 1 2019-W Quarter, 6 Silver Kennedy Halves, & 4 Foreign coins.

At today's current silver value, my 38 silver coins ($5.90 face value) are worth $54.19 melt. :D

Thanks for looking, happy hunting in 2020, & God bless. :D

2019 Totals - Wheaties (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals -  KGVI Canadian Cents (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Buffs (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - War Nickels (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Proof Nickel (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Mercury Dimes (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Soosevelt Dimes (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Silver Canadian Dimes (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - W Quarter (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - 40% Silver Halves (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Foreign (Resized).jpg

2019 Totals - Silver, Buffs, & Wheaties (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Nice finds Garrett. That's a good pile of wheaties and silver. Hopefully next year will be even better.

Sweet! The standouts to me are all the buffalos and Canadian silver, congrats, and to a successful 2020!

Nice finds Garrett. That's a good pile of wheaties and silver. Hopefully next year will be even better.
Thank you, Levi! I sure hope so! :D

Sweet! The standouts to me are all the buffalos and Canadian silver, congrats, and to a successful 2020!
Thank you, Amc! I was really surprised with finding that many Canadian silvers, and I always love finding Buffs! :yes:

Impressive finds, especially with those buffs and war nickels....congrats!
Thank you, John! Nickels are fun and easy to look through. :grin:

Nice work! Congrats!
Thank you, Jeff! :D

So that's what buffalo nickels are supposed to look like!

Congrats on the finds!
Haha. They sure can be hard to find at times! Thank you, ToySoldier! :D

Great finds, Garrett! :woot: The Lord certainly blessed your year, and I was blessed to get to share in your fun. Remember the excitement of that dime streak? ...you went from finding your very first (in two years) to finding 5 more - all in the same week! :grin:

Great finds, Garrett! :woot: The Lord certainly blessed your year, and I was blessed to get to share in your fun. Remember the excitement of that dime streak? ...you went from finding your very first (in two years) to finding 5 more - all in the same week! :grin:
Thank you, Chelsea! The Lord really blessed me with lots of neat finds last year! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom