The New Garrett "APEX" Metal Detector

I believe it's not updateable on line via usb. Thing is, it's there first go at multi freq and as we've seen with many new releases, there's always issues to overcome that weren't expected during testing.
So if they ain't got the firmware 100% right out of the traps, and theres a need to send them in for an update, folk will be pissed.

I filled out their survey and mentioned I prefer detctor's that are updateable. It was a good in depth survey. I hope they will take it to heart.

I believe it's not updateable on line via usb. Thing is, it's there first go at multi freq and as we've seen with many new releases, there's always issues to overcome that weren't expected during testing.
So if they ain't got the firmware 100% right out of the traps, and theres a need to send them in for an update, folk will be pissed.

this is true! it's always wise with any new equipment, not to succumb to temptation in the first year of introduction.

(h.h.!)
j.t.

can't believe it either! may do the same!
sooo pissed off at whitey! "wakey!..wakey!...eggs and baci!
alas!..the sun doesn't rise and set in "sweet home!" any more!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I believe I heard their main engineer no longer works for them. That seems like a bad sign. I hope they pull off some kind of surprise. I would hate to see one of the legendary detector companies go under.

I believe I heard their main engineer no longer works for them. That seems like a bad sign. I hope they pull off some kind of surprise. I would hate to see one of the legendary detector companies go under.

yes! me too! hunted with whites equipment for years.
found a ton! really have a soft spot in my heart for whitey!
i believe they have something in "skunk works" but it's too
pre mature for a reveal! i'm just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Back
Top Bottom