Deus got new x-35 coil but can i use my hf coil?

Glennz

Elite Member
So i got the new 13x11 x35 coil but upon reading updating my version will make my hf coil no longer work?

How can i get both coils to work, or do i need to buy another box and use wired headphones and my whites pinpointer?

So i got the new 13x11 x35 coil but upon reading updating my version will make my hf coil no longer work?

How can i get both coils to work, or do i need to buy another box and use wired headphones and my whites pinpointer?

What version are you running now? I think both will work with the 5.x version. I think the HF coils required version 4.x but also work on versions after that.

Hopefully, someone more experienced can answer definitively...

You can use all Hf coils with Deus Round and elliptical.
I have version 5.2 in both my Deus units.

You can use LF coils too.
Version 5.2 allows all to be run.

Now when you update your Deus to version 5.2, the Hf coils won’t be recognized with prompts during process - this is ok as the coils themselves are not updated internally with version 5.2.
All other coils will be - LF coils and the x 35 coil I think. Can’t remember.

Just re read stuff and it looks like y'all are correct, the update doesn't update the if coil and still works.

For things that do need update do I go through the process from 4.1 to the next 3 or however many updates?

Just re read stuff and it looks like y'all are correct, the update doesn't update the if coil and still works.

For things that do need update do I go through the process from 4.1 to the next 3 or however many updates?

You can load any version right offf the bat. No need to update with each one progressively.

Some examples.

You can load 5.2 and use all coils.
You can load version 4 and use all coils except x35 coils.
You can load version 2 and 3.2 and use all LF coils,,,no Hf or x35 coils.

You need to have your coils, remote and headphone module(s) near your computer when updating.

One word of caution.
Do NOT ever have more than one headphone module turned on at the same time when updating.

I have had Deus for 5 plus years and am very familiar with the updates and operation of Deus.

Don’t confuse Deus with the newer released Xp ORX. As there are some differences when talking about coil compatibility and headphone modules.

Last edited:
You can load any version right offf the bat. No need to update with each one progressively.

Some examples.

You can load 5.2 and use all coils.
You can load version 4 and use all coils except x35 coils.
You can load version 2 and 3.2 and use all LF coils,,,no Hf or x35 coils.

You need to have your coils, remote and headphone module(s) near your computer when updating.

One word of caution.
Do NOT ever have more than one headphone module turned on at the same time when updating.

I have had Deus for 5 plus years and am very familiar with the updates and operation of Deus.

Don’t confuse Deus with the newer released Xp ORX. As there are some differences when talking about coil compatibility and headphone modules.

Thanks that helps. So going right to 5.2 will install all the other bug fixes correct?

Back
Top Bottom